Just Cause 3 - PC, PS4, Xbox One (late 2015)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Whitestar
  • 16 comments
  • 1,489 views
They finally confirmed it? About damn time.

Looking forward to this. Loved 2 and will love to see what they can do with the next gen machines.
 
Needs Bolo Santosi...
 
A very fun series. JC3 absolutely MUST have co-op. After playing and having a blast with the FC4 co-op, they can not release another JC without co-op.
 
The Just Cause 3 Collector’s Edition £79.99 / €99.99 / $109.99.
iyokna.jpg


• Day One Edition of Just Cause 3

• Replica version of Rico’s famous grappling hook

• Weaponized Vehicle Pack in-game content

• 24-inch by 24-inch poster map of the Mediterranean archipelago of Medici

• 32-page, hardcover art book

Just Cause 3 launches for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on December 1, 2015.
 
Last edited:
A bit over the top for me, to be honest. I think I'll stick to the standard version of the game. :)
 
A bit over the top for me, to be honest. I think I'll stick to the standard version of the game. :)
I just want a Bentley with guns:
340056.jpg
 
^Yeah THAT I'm interested in. I'll probably pre-order. :)
 
41 minutes of PC-gameplay. Super-smooth 60fps video.

 
This game is flying under the radar a bit considering how epic it looks, I watched some alpha PC footage last night and it looks absolutely amazing. Day 1 purchase for me (unless i'm broke from buying other holiday release games).
 
Just Cause 3 has an Ingame mod System!!!
 
The action in this game will be completely over the top. Can't wait to start the nonsense. :)
 
The action in this game will be completely over the top. Can't wait to start the nonsense. :)
This is literally an action movie turned into a video game.
 
Back