• 5 comments

Whitestar

Premium
Norway
Norway
Whitestar127
pyJ6X4R.jpg

https://justcause.square-enix-games.com/

Will be fun to mess around with those tornados. :) Other than that it looks like some minor new things. More of the same no doubt. But should be good for some hours of fun.

Hopefully the game world will be more varied than in JC3. It looked great (although suffering performance issues on consoles - and I bought it months after release when it was supposedly patched up) but felt less varied in landscape than JC2.
Also really hoping for vehicle physics that might actually make it worth driving once in a while. They did well with the Mad Max game so I don't see why driving has to utterly suck in the Just Cause games.

Yeah the driving has always been horrible. They could learn a thing or two from the Grand Theft Auto series.

Yeah the driving has always been horrible. They could learn a thing or two from the Grand Theft Auto series.

For the most part only a little better in my opinion :). I liked the weighty handling in GTA4 but apparently most people didn't, so they made it pointy and weightless again in GTAV.

Mafia 2 had pretty good driving physics for an open world game if I remember correctly, and so did the aforementioned Mad Max (by the same developer as Just Cause, if I'm not mistaken - I think they are also doing Rage 2? Which will also have vehicles).
I'm struggling to remember any other open world action games with satisfying car handling. The Saints Row series was worse than GTA I think.

Has anyone got this, ive had it for a while, and wanted to ask, how the heck does the DLC work?, ive bought about 3 things now, and dont know where or how to use the vehicles etc, ive asked on youtube but had no replies, if i go to the black market section i can see the dlc stuff, it says buy now, when i click it goes to ps store and says purchased, then goes back to game, but still says buy now.....How does it work....

Ps hope i havent got a non uk disc again like i had for dirt 2, none of the dlc worked for that, had to get in touch with sony and they said it wasnt a uk, but a us disc i had....

thanks

Back