Just checked out the PC version (PS4 Player)

• Thread starter GlamFM
  • 4 comments

GlamFM

Play GT7 in VR
Premium
Germany
Germany
GlamFM
GlamFM
So I’ve just checked out the PC version after playing it on the PS4 since it came out.

I like the PS4 version a lot. So much so that I find it hard to go back to GT Sport.

One thing that never really worked for me were the controls with a controller - I tweaked the settings for hours, but it never got good.

Unfortunately the controller works perfectly fine on the PC version. That leads me to believe that the problem I have on console is down to severe input lag. Bummer.

Other than that everything else (except for the sound) is better on PC as you would expect. Frame-rate makes a GIGANTIC difference.
Overall the graphics are way better - game can look stunning at times.

The PC version is the one I want to play - on console.... if that makes sense.

I really hope the game I have on my PS4 right now morphs into something similar to the PC version once the PS5 is out.

I don't have the PC version, but on PS4 with controller its like driving any car through a foot of snow. Not the grip but the effort it takes to make every turn without slowing too much or skidding off the track. I know it's supposed to be more realistic feeling than GT Sport, but this is almost unplayable. I do have a wheel but when I don't feel like setting it up it would be nice to enjoy the game a little on pad. If anyone has some good controller settings I'm all ears (or eyes on this page, but you understand) :)

I don't have the PC version, but on PS4 with controller its like driving any car through a foot of snow. Not the grip but the effort it takes to make every turn without slowing too much or skidding off the track. I know it's supposed to be more realistic feeling than GT Sport, but this is almost unplayable. I do have a wheel but when I don't feel like setting it up it would be nice to enjoy the game a little on pad. If anyone has some good controller settings I'm all ears (or eyes on this page, but you understand) :)

The input lag really is the biggest problem here. I suspected the input lag being the problem, but playing the PC version with a controller confirmed it.

Hope they can sort it out.

EDIT: They can!

The 1.03 update that just hit dramatically improves the frame rate and thereby makes the game 100 times more enjoyable with a controller.

Delete this GARBAGE THREAD! ;)

Last edited:
Back