Just Clued In

  • Thread starter Thread starter GinoLicious
  • 8 comments
  • 885 views

GinoLicious

(Banned)
Messages
344
I just clued in that I need to start putting cars into my favourites so that I can use them online. Ive owned the game since it came out and only have about 6 cars in my favourites. Rather then waking up and playing, then getting bored in 5 mins of grinding the same races, I have now started to go through my garage, picking out favourites and cars to tune up so they will be more of a challenge online.
 
That's the favorites section's sole purpose. My first online race was a bit embarrassing though (only had cars I had up for trade In my favorites so I could find them easier) when I was racing LMP cars in a zonda...
 
I'm up to 100 favorites. I really want probably another 50 or so cars available to race online.

Quite hard to trim down the 100 to make room :(
 
Yeah as you can tell I haven't played online too much. Basically the one reason for that is the stupidness of people just chillen. I dont want to enter a game online just to chill, i wanna race. People are chillen like its a tim hortons parking lot lol. I figured the favourites had to come in handy eventually, and now that I race with friends more often, kinda need a greater selection.
 
Basically you need to fit your every favorite car with racing super soft. Since no one else seems to pick anything worst, even with street cars.
 
Basically you need to fit your every favorite car with racing super soft. Since no one else seems to pick anything worst, even with street cars.

Yeah that is quite annoying online. I have to race with Racing Softs because thats what everyone else uses. Otherwise its a major disadvantage.
 
So make a room and place tyre restrictions.....

Yup. Thats what I do. Play with a lot of restrictions. Unless its against my buddys in my own lounge, then we race dirty lol.
 
Back