Just completed the "exhibition season 2"...what happens next?

  • Thread starter Thread starter RC000E
  • 6 comments
  • 1,138 views
Messages
23
United States
Las Vegas, NV
I suppose these are short exhibition seasons that will just recur, no final or anything of that sort? Since GTSport came out I finally had some time to do a full season and see how it was...really improved penalty system and I like the experience overall. Did so-so I guess...just my first one, so hopefully I can participate again.

Sorry I'm out of the loop.

I just moved to Las Vegas and am attending SEMA (as I do every year)....low and behold I see the national cup first finals are here in a couple days. Wish I could go watch that. Anyone know if you can spectate and/or what will be happening at SEMA specifically?
 
The American Finals livestream should be easy to find and will be posted here for sure.

As for SEMA: Another year, another GT Awards choice that won’t be featured until GT9 on the PS6.
 
GT9...sounds fun...hope I am alive given the 5+yr cycle with 2+ yr extensions/delays until release. So...approx 21years from now...I'd be like 62 or so...I hopefully could see that.

I just ended the Nations Cup in 3rd in US and 11th regional in this exhibition...do I become an "S" now? It appears like the entire racing season will start in 2019 sometime I guess? I'm going to see if I can break my way into the Finals at the Marquee on Wednesday. I'll post some pics if I can push my way in there.
 
Exhibition season 3.
 
Anyone know if you can spectate and/or what will be happening at SEMA specifically?

As for SEMA: Another year, another GT Awards choice that won’t be featured until GT9 on the PS6.

I stumbled to the participation form for SEMA GT Awards and after a careful (2 seconds) thinking forwarded it to Gas Monkey Garage. That could bring something interesting to both parties - Fast n Loud and Gran Turismo. They have already made things like the hot wheels cars at GMG.
 
So, from some quick research, it appears it's going to be a waiting period until 2019 for the new "full season" to begin. I suppose these exhibition seasons will just keep people driving. I got A+ on this last round so, there's that. Guess I will just focus some efforts to see about 2019, like upgrading my shotty rig...lol.

I was pretty disappointed, at first, with GTSport but...I feel it's evolving well, as they collect data and do various testing. I really see something that could evolve quite a bit. I was very close to going Iracing and saying goodbye to GT but...I like where things are heading. Hopefully multiclass and some aspects that make Iracing great, will eventually find their way to GT. We'll see.
 
Back