Just cruising in my RS4... (request)

• Thread starter Sokaiii
  • 14 comments
A5 Convertible´10 & RX7 RE Amemiya´99
I like to jump in my RS4 with no vinyls and just cruise down the motorway. No race, no crashes, no bikes etc...just cruising!!
Mostly i create my own online cruise, 8 players (So you can see the custom interiour), No bikes and No traffic. Not many seems to like that doe...

So all you guys getting sick of bikes, superstyled-over-the-top cars and reckless immature driving let me know your PSN id and i add you.

lol -- I am one of those people that do the vinyl-jobs.. but i wouldn't call them over-the-top. I do hate the "everybody rides a bike" ones, and I do hate the tweenagers that can't drive, and/or decide it's fun to run into your car a bunch of times for no particular reason, and then send a friend request, like you're going to respond positively to that.

Personally, I just like to show people the results of my work with the vinyls; I've run into some guys that are pure genius behind the shapes-vinyls though. Seriously, everything from South park to Yosemite Sam.. and that was ONE guy. I like to just cruise around, myself.. race on occasion, find jumps, etc.

I have my themed cars, Police package Camaro is my fav; a SEMA based RS-SS Camaro; a Playstation S7R; a Nismo Skyline, etc.. I like to base my vehicles in reality. Things you might actually see on the road. No "DONK" crap.. dumbest fad ever to cross the aftermarket, i hope it dies soon..

Sorry, this post was kind of just rambling. If you want you can add me - PSNanomoly .. no guarantees though.

Last edited:
Yes, I like to cruise. I'm not big into vinyls. I've only got one car with vinyls on it, and that's a half-assed attempt at the Bumblebee Transformer.

I just like to take people places I like to go, and I like others to show me where they like to go. I also enjoy the odd full freeway circuit at 200mph+.

Feel free to add me.

What about only very subtly modified cars (only rims and tint?) VW/Audis? :)

I have thought about something like that, it would be nice hehe... Damn is it just me or doesent the midnight club lobby just get on your nerves? Would be much easier if when you start your own cruise that you could make a description of it or at least change the cruise name so only interested ppl join it.

If you just could change the name to like "VAG Audi/VW meet" or "German saloons" etc it would be easier to make those kind of things happend.

suzq044:

Im not against ALL vinyls, maybe i should have pointed that out.
If you have a good theme and do the vinyls well its cool, but as you know theres a lot of crazy stuff on the cars out there mainly sitting on 25 inch purple rims and a yellow tint.:yuck:

I do got my own 350z with a dragon vinyl on it, not the best looking but like you said, something you would expect to see in real life. =)

That's basically my thoughts on vinyls, by all means go ahead if you have a theme to your car, or some kind of coherence.

Don't if you're just putting them on for the sake of it... like one car I saw on RMR with a pair of breasts on the hood which made top 10...

That might be something to look into during our S.C. cruise ;)

Like everybody in their cop-cars the first time/last time i was in a cruise.. and all i had was my little s15.

Last night was pretty cool, we were screwing around for about 2 hours with the RS4s and Dub's. Let's do that again some time.

Last night was pretty cool, we were screwing around for about 2 hours with the RS4s and Dub's. Let's do that again some time.

Yeah...it was real nice crusing. Not often you find players that are into that. Only annoying thing is that we didnt have any headsets so we always have to stop, enter the menu and write messages.

Need to take some pics next time!

Yeah...it was real nice crusing. Not often you find players that are into that. Only annoying thing is that we didnt have any headsets so we always have to stop, enter the menu and write messages.

Need to take some pics next time!

I actually do have a headset, it's just that if I have them on for over 1/4 hour, my ears get blocked up.

Back