Just dawned on me I never got

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alss
  • 6 comments
  • 855 views
Messages
269
England
England
Messages
Blue--08--
Its just dawned on me I never got my free credits for my pre order nor did I ever receive my GTR from playing the demo, did anyone else not get these gifts ?
 
Who did you pre-order with?
 
Did you redeem the codes within the GT6 game case? If you pre-ordered through GameStop you only get the 25 anniversary car pack.
 
I had the email saying I was getting the Nissan gt3 for playing the academy demo, but the car hasn't appeared as a gift yet.
 
I pre ordered the lce through the PSN , I got all the cars ect but not the credits , the car I got a Email saying that because I completed the academy demo I would receive the GT3 once I'd purchased GT6 but ive never got it.
 
I got my game frm EBgames which is our game stop

I got the 15th anniversary cars, pain chips, extra suits, million creds
 
Back