just done the latest download and....

  • Thread starter Thread starter paulfindon
  • 3 comments
  • 713 views
Messages
59
Messages
paulfindon
Ive just done the latest down load (version 1.33 or what ever it was) and for some reason I had to reload all the track back onto my ps3 (the 20 min download)

has anyone else had this?

also when you go into my garage most of the 'small pitures' of my cars arnt there just the names and manufacture logo......
 
Ive just done the latest down load (version 1.33 or what ever it was) and for some reason I had to reload all the track back onto my ps3 (the 20 min download)

has anyone else had this?

also when you go into my garage most of the 'small pitures' of my cars arnt there just the names and manufacture logo......

You can get the small pictures back by pressing triangle and then create thumbnail, I learnt that on here the other day. You'll have to do it for each car though.
 
You can get the small pictures back by pressing triangle and then create thumbnail, I learnt that on here the other day. You'll have to do it for each car though.

Good tip, yesterday I had a crash while receiving a car.
I got the car, but no thumbnail, will try this now.
 
Back