- 152
- jet1991
- famthom (only silver)
Yesterday, I won the Sebastien Loeb challenge with all golds. I won 3 cars and I thought I could use the C4 road car for the French races in the amateur hall. It was late and the last thing I did before I went to sleep was to make the car ready for the race the next day. First I visted GT auto and applied front aero and a wing and got the oil changed. Then I went to the tuning shop and installed all the cheap upgrades (ECU tune, cat, sport exhaust, sport suspension, lv.1 weight reduction and maybe some more). And I also got a carbon hood as a joke since the aero parts made the car look like a ricer. But I just turned off the PS3 without thinking whether or not the game had autosaved or not.
When I started playing again today, I first went to the garage to test my Cobra and then changed back to the C4. When I found the Citroen in my garage list, it had a carbon hood in the little thumbnail picture, but I changed to the C4 before the car had loaded. I entered the French championship and really had to fight for the win on La Sarthe. I had to aggressively block a Alpine 110s and a R5 Even though my car supposedly was tuned and should have been faster. I won the race and watched the replay. I noticed my car had the stock hood (Painted carbon hoods have hood pins) and I couldn`t understand why. When I visited the tuning shop again, none of the parts I bought yesterday had been saved. That`s of course my fault, but why did the thumbnail in my garage show the C4 with a carbon hood?
TL;DR friendly version:
Upgraded my car, forgot to save. But a thumbnail in my garage showed my car with one of the parts that wasn`t saved.
I`m sorry about my clumsy English. It`s not my first language.
I can`t find anything like this anywhere, but if someone has found this bug before please close my thread.
When I started playing again today, I first went to the garage to test my Cobra and then changed back to the C4. When I found the Citroen in my garage list, it had a carbon hood in the little thumbnail picture, but I changed to the C4 before the car had loaded. I entered the French championship and really had to fight for the win on La Sarthe. I had to aggressively block a Alpine 110s and a R5 Even though my car supposedly was tuned and should have been faster. I won the race and watched the replay. I noticed my car had the stock hood (Painted carbon hoods have hood pins) and I couldn`t understand why. When I visited the tuning shop again, none of the parts I bought yesterday had been saved. That`s of course my fault, but why did the thumbnail in my garage show the C4 with a carbon hood?
TL;DR friendly version:
Upgraded my car, forgot to save. But a thumbnail in my garage showed my car with one of the parts that wasn`t saved.
I`m sorry about my clumsy English. It`s not my first language.
I can`t find anything like this anywhere, but if someone has found this bug before please close my thread.