- 290

- Millom, Cumbria
- egorgeg
Hey, just got a Driving Force Pro. Just got a few questions.
1. Is the feedback supposed to be really strong? I cant even accelerate to 20mph without it wobbling all over (I have tried all force feedback settings on GT5 and they all feel the same).
2. Is it supposed to be so hard to turn? Its a strain just to turn slightly, and sharper turns I cant turn it at all (I have tried all driving physics settings (amateur simulator etc. and they all feel the same too).
3. How much are wheel stands? I'm using my bed to sit on and an old computer desk for the wheel and pedals, and because my bed is a double, and the desk is a little to high, and the place for the pedals is too close to me, its a massage strain to my back and legs, and I just played about 10 minutes and my back is still killing me. (Don't recommend expensive ones)
At the moment Its really un-usable, and a pain to play with. But as I suspect it could be just I'm not used to it yet, and need some practice (any recommended cars/tracks?) because I have never driven a real car before.
Thanks for reading (if you did bother).
1. Is the feedback supposed to be really strong? I cant even accelerate to 20mph without it wobbling all over (I have tried all force feedback settings on GT5 and they all feel the same).
2. Is it supposed to be so hard to turn? Its a strain just to turn slightly, and sharper turns I cant turn it at all (I have tried all driving physics settings (amateur simulator etc. and they all feel the same too).
3. How much are wheel stands? I'm using my bed to sit on and an old computer desk for the wheel and pedals, and because my bed is a double, and the desk is a little to high, and the place for the pedals is too close to me, its a massage strain to my back and legs, and I just played about 10 minutes and my back is still killing me. (Don't recommend expensive ones)
At the moment Its really un-usable, and a pain to play with. But as I suspect it could be just I'm not used to it yet, and need some practice (any recommended cars/tracks?) because I have never driven a real car before.
Thanks for reading (if you did bother).