Just got a wheel, need help tuning it

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnew22
  • 8 comments
  • 734 views
Messages
36
Messages
drewster117
Everyone always said it was easier with a wheel, but I am 10x worse now.

Any tips on sensitivities for it?
How do I make the "hot" buttons so I can turn off the ABS for the NASCAR events?
Anything else I should know?
 
After playing with the controller for so long, you will be slower.
But that's normal, just get use to it.
You'll be going faster than before.
Much faster.
 
Everyone always said it was easier with a wheel, but I am 10x worse now.

Any tips on sensitivities for it?
How do I make the "hot" buttons so I can turn off the ABS for the NASCAR events?
Anything else I should know?

Which wheel are you using? The on-the-fly buttoms are present only on the DFGT, as far as I'm aware of.
 
What view are you using? You definately need to use the cockpit or bumper cam view with a wheel. Otherwise, just play/experiment with it and you will definately get better, just give it some time to adjust.
 
I have a stock drive force that i never use due to no pedals, but i find my sensitivity to be way off, dont really feel it to be honest, and there is no resistance either.
 
What wheel are you using?
 
As always just practise, practise, practise... and soon you laptimes will drop!
 
Then again I do not have pedals for it, using the paddles as brake and accelerator, so really its not a good experience. Didn't pay for it, hence no pedals. Sticking to the DS3, till i invest in pedals or a new wheel.
 
Back