Just got JPN GT5P arrived in 3 days!

• Thread starter MowTin
  • 2 comments
I ordered GT5P from japanvideogames.com on Wednesday it arrived today (Saturday). I was shocked it got here so soon. I took the free shipping so I thought it would take a week. I'm very pleased.

I've been playing GT5P demo like crazy for a couple of weeks. Now that I'm playing GT5P I'm pleased to find various improvements.

Is the physics better or is it my imagination?

I know the sound is better. When I roll over the warning strip it sounds better.

The ability to change the brightess is just what I needed. In the demo it was always too dark on my samsung 4665F. Finally the game looks great now.

The extra camera angles on replays is great.

I can't get over how great that Eiger Nordwand course looks.

This demo is worth every penny. I'll even buy the U.S. version.

I had to buy this because I have some free time coming this month so I can't wait for the April 17th U.S. release. I'm annoyed at how long PD has taken to release to the U.S. They should release the game simultaneously in all countries.

Congrats on the purchase, nice to see another enjoying it.

I'm annoyed at how long PD has taken to release to the U.S. They should release the game simultaneously in all countries.

You should be annoyed at SCEA not PD.

Yes PD should release the game at the same time, or at least a week or two away from each other. But nice investment there and do get the US version just like i will.

Back