Just got online and.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zeano182
  • 10 comments
  • 910 views
Messages
7
Want to get some gt5 friends and good clean races :) . I really enjoy gt5 and I also play iracing. Iracing is good but annoying when waiting a hour for someone to clip you off the track first lap :) . I'm from England and 26 work full time but can spend a fair few hours racing a week. Would like to get involved in the community or gt5 and online racing :)

My pen is zeano182
 
You should try certain racing leagues, I got one in my signature.
 
Want to get some gt5 friends and good clean races :) . I really enjoy gt5 and I also play iracing. Iracing is good but annoying when waiting a hour for someone to clip you off the track first lap :) . I'm from England and 26 work full time but can spend a fair few hours racing a week. Would like to get involved in the community or gt5 and online racing :)

My pen is zeano182

Well. Welcome to the community. If you want good clean races there are plenty of rooms open that say no bs or clean races or clean (or) kick. Hope you find what your looking for on gt5.
 
i'll add you, i'm new as well!

my id is smasher_imp so look out for my FR
 
I hope your ID isn't an indication of your driving? :lol:

Welcome to :gtpflag:

haha thankfully not, unless i'm driving that shelby cobra! that thing is all over the place!
 
cool. i'm pretty new to online as well, spent the last couple years getting some skills so i'm not the worst of the worst out there. i'm tg764qax. hope to see you around... clean racing is where the fulfillment is at!
 
PSN is ReDxHorneT, I create lobbies but no one seems to join them :(
 
BaconDrift
PSN is ReDxHorneT, I create lobbies but no one seems to join them :(

It takes time but if two or more people join and stay they will come around quite quick also make sure that when you host is when others are usually online. Yesterday I hosted a room with 10 people in it. Good fun
 
Look for Clean Shuffle rooms online and friend request the clean drivers.
You'll have plenty of clean racing friends in no time.
 
Back