Just got the music channel "Fuse."Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter xAkirax2004
  • 22 comments
  • 1,158 views
Messages
2,932
...And it's freakin awesome! Like, they actually play music videos unlike MTV. And really good stuff too.


Just today, they have a show with classic videos and I saw T00L's prison sex video. So I said to myself, "If they play T00L, then they must be good.


Anyone who has access to this channel, Watch it!


Yeah, their is some rap, and crap punk-pop, but you see through it and find out it's awesome. 👍
 
I love this channel. I've been watching it since they were MuchMusic. It's definitely better than MTV.
 
Yeah, Fuse is indeed an awesome channel. Much better than MTV.

Anyone remember the commercials for the beach party during the summer? :lol:
 
Originally posted by Integra Type R


. . . Anyone remember. . .

Anyone remember Rumples as of yet unanswered question?:irked:

I know you hear me! Stop ignoring me!
 
Do they show techno videos?
 
Fuse is less than two years old. It's OK, but I'm too old for the music they play. I think a lot of the music they play sucks.

Fuel is less than a year old, and it's very similar, but they show mostly X-Sport type stuff like surfing, skating, BMX, snowboarding and the like. They also show a lot of music videos like Fuse. It's on channel 612 with the DirecTV service.
 
My bad. Didnt read it correctly. Sorry.
 
We only get Channel [V] over here. They play are decent variety of music. In the two weeks or so we've had it I've seen 3 Metallica videos, A Perfect Circle - Weak and Powerless and few others I like.
 
Originally posted by Solid Lifters
Fuse is less than two years old. It's OK, but I'm too old for the music they play. I think a lot of the music they play sucks.

Fuel is less than a year old, and it's very similar, but they show mostly X-Sport type stuff like surfing, skating, BMX, snowboarding and the like. They also show a lot of music videos like Fuse. It's on channel 612 with the DirecTV service.


Hhhmmm....two of my favorite channels. :D Fuel is awesome.
 
I have to but the sports pack to get Fuel. I have DirecTV also. I have watched Fuse since they were MM. Its awesome.
 
Originally posted by Silverzone
I have to but the sports pack to get Fuel. I have DirecTV also. I have watched Fuse since they were MM. Its awesome.

That's odd. I just cancelled the sports pack about a month ago and I still get Fuel. I think you need the $39.99 a month service, because you don't get Fuel with the basic package.
 
I like Fuse. It is about a billion times better than the piece-a-**** MTV :trouble: :cool:
 
any of you guys ever have MTVX. that was the best music channel ever. it played videos 24 hours a day no commercials and had a huge variety from hair bands to metal like sepultera, metallica, megadeath and some newer stuff like korn, disturbed, godsmack. oh how i miss that channel. then it was replaced by MTVJams. some stupid rap video channel.
 
Has anyone noticed the decline of Fuse's music videos as of lately? It seems they are following the road MTV followed years ago. Less videos (and more rap, and Paris Hilton :sick:) and more cartoons/origional series. If they continue the route they are on, Fuse may be just as unwatchable as MTV in a matter of months. :indiff:
 
Fuse started sucking when they let Juliya go. And when they started playing stuff other than any form of rock.
 
Yeah, I always wondered what happened to Juliya... jeez, I was also wondering about the lack of metal too.. and this morning I had the unfortunate pleasure to waking up with Little John on my TV with a video that could possible cause a seizure. :sick:
 
Back