Just held the CE in my hands. Doh!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kneedragger
  • 15 comments
  • 2,226 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
295
Messages
RaySirX
Went into Gamestop to see if any pals would let me walk away with a no-receipt copy of the game, but no luck. Still, there was a very large box filled with GT5 on the floor. Got to inspect the CE version that I will own tomorrow at 10am. Thats as close as I got.
 
Did it move?

Shake it? Dang!! ...I missed doing the most obvious thing. It did have that factory fresh smell though.
Like a new car. Like 1000 new cars.
 
Thank you so much for starting a new thread so I can find this groundbreaking info without having to search for it!!!
 
I paid my preorder in FULL with cash at gamestop back in...i dunno 1998.... I wonder if they could let me walk out with it and have them do the paperwork tomorrow if there is any paperwork?

Shake it? Dang!! ...I missed doing the most obvious thing. It did have that factory fresh smell though.
Like a new car. Like 1000 new cars.

Not really... like 200 new and 800 used cars ;-)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I already have the Gran Turismo 5 Collectors Edition , It came 10:35 today first car was a Premuim Honda Civic EK9 Type R no one else i know has it till tomorrow which is werid
 
I already have the Gran Turismo 5 Collectors Edition , It came 10:35 today first car was a Premuim Honda Civic EK9 Type R no one else i know has it till tomorrow which is werid

Lots of brits have gotten it early....seems to be the overall theme today..lucky folks...oh well I will deal.
 
Mediamarkt in Sweden and Gamestop in sweden has in stock and are selling it. Just got mine from Mediamarkt.
 
Went into Gamestop to see if any pals would let me walk away with a no-receipt copy of the game, but no luck. Still, there was a very large box filled with GT5 on the floor. Got to inspect the CE version that I will own tomorrow at 10am. Thats as close as I got.

Yeah I call my GameStop in, they said Wendsday Morning. .. so long to go.
 
Probably should close this thread, there's no point to this.
 
Agree!
 
Good you all agree to close this thread.

Kneedragger, please follow the AUP, we already have enough threads in the GT5 section. This one adds nothing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back