• Thread starter tezster
  • 1 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Canada
Canada
tezster
New member here :)

I'm a longtime GT fan, but definitely consider myself to be a casual gamer only. I've cleared all but the final S-10 race on Prologue. I did it all using the standard dualshock controller, but I'll be getting a DFGT+Xlerator wheel stand setup very soon (already have the wheel, just waiting for the stand) in hopes that it will improve my lap times.

I know it'll be a new learning curve getting used to the wheel (I tried it briefly and it'll take some time to get used to). I'm wondering if anyone can offer some easy tips on getting at least 3rd (I'm being realistic here ;)).

My biggest driving problems seem to be consistency and high-speed corners i.e. I can put down a single half-decent lap that would get me in the top 3 if I can do it for 5 laps, but I seem to get a little confused when racing between a pack of cars and fall back. Corners 3-7 seem to be my worse, as the S curves is where cars routinely pass me.

I typically choose the Blitz Dunlop as I find the GT LM race car a little too hard to control (too much oversteer, at least with me behind the wheel).

Anyway, my 'mission' in preparation for GT5 is to complete this final prologue race! I'm really hoping I can do it before the game comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back