just in case...

• Thread starter Magic069
  • 3 comments
you don't hear this enough... this website is the best forum, and source for information on just about anything. I just wanna say one more time "Great job Jordan"

Oh, a pretty neat story to tell to also:

Although I haven't posted much, I still visted often... just to see if their was anything I might have useful information on that someone else could benifet from. Well I did this from my community college. Recently, the school relooked at its web use policy... this included to remove access to any website that was forum based, due to the text content that might be on those type websites. For some reason, and a rumor i heard, certain websites were demanded to be really looked at by the student body. To allow these certain sites. GTP was one of those... and it passed with flying colors! So congrats on creating a clean web site, approved by Seminole Community College!

:)

Although I haven't posted much, I still visted often... just to see if their was anything I might have useful information on that someone else could benifet from. Well I did this from my community college. Recently, the school relooked at its web use policy... this included to remove access to any website that was forum based, due to the text content that might be on those type websites. For some reason, and a rumor i heard, certain websites were demanded to be really looked at by the student body. To allow these certain sites. GTP was one of those... and it passed with flying colors! So congrats on creating a clean web site, approved by Seminole Community College!
Whoa, that's cool! I'm glad it passed the test! :) Thanks for your kind words, Magic.

Back