Just joined

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fordtuf67
  • 12 comments
  • 816 views
Messages
5
Messages
Fordtuf67
I'm in love with this game. I got the G27 to go with it and I'm looking for a group online to hone my awful skills in. Just joined this sight and I hope this was the right place to ask my ps3 name is fordtuf67 and I hope to hear from some one soon thanks for making this sight easy to use
 
Welcome to :gtpflag:
 
Welcome to :gtpflag:
Practice makes perfect, and you going to need a lot of it if your going to be really quick. Biggest tip I have is to be smoth with the steering AND pedals. 2nd biggest tip I have is to never press the gas until you know you won't have to lift off again(that one comes from Sir Jakie Stewart)👍
Good luck!
 
Aye I've been working on practicing my biggest problem is oversteer in real life no a big deal honestly but I lose it all the time here and Mr. Stewart knows his stuff and I'm taking that too heart I aprreciate the welcome and hope to be racing well soon
 
You can make a group you know. Just make a lobby named what ever you group name tryouts.And what kind of racing you do?
 
In real life I did track racing but I usually built the cars since by trade I'm a mech nic in the game tho I love formula one but now that I've got the steering wheel I'm doing all the liscence tests over so I can get the Han of it an maybe learn to apply something in real life tho I'm not sure how much a game can help
 
1 tip (life) if you start spinning let off the gas your car will straight in back up.
 
I keep trying that but I just lose it I don't get the same feel for the car like I do but I'll get I'm having a much harder time with the test now that I have a wheel haha
 
You know if you hit the brakes in a turn you gone go to the out side if you try to hit the gas again watch out for that.
 
I should clarify I never said I was any good at racing in real life haha but I appreciate the help I'm trying to do the tests consistently i did the brake test at 13:252 but I usually do it in 13:450 or so and I have a feeling I'm going to have way more trouble with the rest but it's fun to have that to work on between work sleep and life haha
 
Welcome to :gtplanet:!

:gtpflag:
 
In FF cars, if you start to get oversteer, hammer the throttle hard. Trust me, I've raced with three seasons of FF cars in ITCC. :) I've almost won the championship in the past two seasons, and won races in every season.
 
Back