Just my $0.02

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeepster2982
  • 1 comments
  • 749 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
527
Messages
deimos256
Granted I have only had Prologue for 2 days I have been a lifelong GT fan.

I have seen alot of dissention and some complaints about this and I would just like to say that its only a DEMO, and NO reflection on the final product. My opinion is if this is what they call a demo i cant wait to see the finished product.

As for the numerous online complaints of bumping etc etc welcome to online gaming. Im an avid FPS player and every single FPS game gets every little facet of it exploited somehow, unfortunately thats just gaming, the true test of skill is someone who can work beyond it and still prevail.


Bottom line is that these guys im sure are reading forums and looking at input and in a year or whenever im sure GT5 will Impress
 
Done to death.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back