Just my luck...

  • Thread starter Thread starter R35 SKYLIN3
  • 18 comments
  • 1,274 views
Messages
2,625
Scotland
Glasgow
Messages
R35-SKYL1N3
Messages
L3TH4L H1TM4N
2 weeks ago I saved 2 million for the escudo, then bought it, a day later I got a lvl 23 ticket and in it was another escudo... 2 days ago I saved up 6mil for a Mazda 787B and bought then today I got another 23 ticket and I got a 787B in it -.- I just got a few million up and just got a toyota GT 1 :P and I'm getting a level 23 tommorow :P and I also have a R89C and a 88C-V.. Who thinks I will get one? :P
 
I'll take the ticket off of you and check it :P
 
Save and backup before unveiling the ticket. If you get an unwanted car, restore the backup and try again.
 
Save and backup before unveiling the ticket. If you get an unwanted car, restore the backup and try again.

what he said, due to the time I cashed in 3 level 23 cars I got 3 of the fairlady z that you win in the endurance race in a row it was too funny to see
 
"Not uncommon"<-American way of saying it or "common" to the rest of us.
 
p0p0ng
"Not uncommon"<-American way of saying it or "common" to the rest of us.

That's not an uncommon expression here in the UK either
 
I got the Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II from my hard earned 22 ticket :/ and btw don't but the Toyota GT-ONE as you win it from 24 hours of le mans B-Spec
 
You honestly think I could be bothered doing that? You obviously dont know me well xD
 
You honestly think I could be bothered doing that? You obviously dont know me well xD

At least you know how to do it..not that I agree with that way of things...
 
2 weeks ago I saved 2 million for the escudo, then bought it, a day later I got a lvl 23 ticket and in it was another escudo... 2 days ago I saved up 6mil for a Mazda 787B and bought then today I got another 23 ticket and I got a 787B in it -.- I just got a few million up and just got a toyota GT 1 :P and I'm getting a level 23 tommorow :P and I also have a R89C and a 88C-V.. Who thinks I will get one? :P

how you unlock the escudo?
 
I'm not moaning about the cars I bought im talking about the ones in tickets, im not annoyed by them it just seems odd and I felt like sharing it, and you get in UCD or OCD sometimes
 
2 weeks ago I saved 2 million for the escudo, then bought it, a day later I got a lvl 23 ticket and in it was another escudo... 2 days ago I saved up 6mil for a Mazda 787B and bought then today I got another 23 ticket and I got a 787B in it -.- I just got a few million up and just got a toyota GT 1 :P and I'm getting a level 23 tommorow :P and I also have a R89C and a 88C-V.. Who thinks I will get one? :P

hey i would love 2 787's
1 turbocharged
1 not :D
 
Btw anyone here have 22 tickets or 23? :p
 
Got a courage Judd gv5 race car :D
 
Back