Just out of curiosity...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silverfire82
  • 11 comments
  • 375 views
Messages
2
Okay, this is my first post, so don't argue at me or anything if I screw up somewhere. I was actually kinda wondering about something, and I was hoping you guys can help me out. That something happens to do with the F686/M in GT3. Why is it that in the pics that I've seen of it, it's red, but when I'm playing the game, it's white and green?
 
Welcome to GTP.

RE the colour thing.... dunno.

Like the joke! :D
 
Easy - there's a couple of versions of each of the F1 cars. Welcome aboard!
 
I also have a question and I'll just ask it here 'cause it doesn't need a whole thread since the answer is probably very obvious.

I just downloaded the movie which shows the Mercedes CLK race car doing a sweet burnout. Well how do you do that? I thought that holding the brakes or the handbrake would hold all of the wheels still?

thx for any info and tips ;)
greetz
Apoc
 
I don't know about the 688, but I have won the f090 twice and it has been two different colors. I won't tell you how many times I ran Super Speedway enduro to do it.
 
Simple-It's not a different car, just different colors. ;) Oh, and welcome to the GTP.
 
Originally posted by Apclps
I also have a question and I'll just ask it here 'cause it doesn't need a whole thread since the answer is probably very obvious.

I just downloaded the movie which shows the Mercedes CLK race car doing a sweet burnout. Well how do you do that? I thought that holding the brakes or the handbrake would hold all of the wheels still?

thx for any info and tips ;)
greetz
Apoc

Right, you have to hold down the brake button 1/4th and apply gas, if the car still moves brake some more untill you have found the perfect balance. TCS and ASM off ofcourse! ;)
 
Welcome to GT Planet Silver... It's just a different colour scheme :D
 
Welcome to GTPlanet, Silverfire82!

:cheers:

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. Also, towards the top of the screen is a handy search feature to looking up prior topics that just might have something your looking for.. :)
 
Right, you have to hold down the brake button 1/4th and apply gas, if the car still moves brake some more untill you have found the perfect balance. TCS and ASM off ofcourse! ;)

Thx works nicely :) Its really cool if u know a good camera angel and you get a nice replay!
 
Back