Just preordered the PSVR2. Nurburgring Nordschleife would be amazing with it.

• Thread starter Carl Sagan
  • 16 comments
I think it would be a killer game and amazing fun just Gt7 with the nordschleife alone. I don't have much hope for whole game to be VR but just playing the Nurburgring would make my day.

I couldn't find any info about PDs plans though. Any hopes?

At the very least, I'd imagine the entire single player experience will be available in VR. We'll be lucky if Sport mode is available in VR.

I doubt GT7 will have anything different than GTS did, 2 cars on a track in VR.
Why? Because GT7 already massively cuts down on graphics to be what it is.
As much as I dont want to say it, but this would require PS5Pro (I dislike pro consoles), or PD actually learning to program for optimizations.

I doubt GT7 will have anything different than GTS did, 2 cars on a track in VR.
Why? Because GT7 already massively cuts down on graphics to be what it is.
As much as I dont want to say it, but this would require PS5Pro (I dislike pro consoles), or PD actually learning to program for optimizations.
Lower spec PC's than PS5 can handle some racing VR games... PS5 is much more powerfull dan PS4 with GT Sport, i think this is easily possible on PS5 to be done, we just don't know if PD is going to be PD or will add full support.

Gt Sport with vr was ok but the screen door effect was really bad and the game looked too dark. Hopefully this version is better but it's still only hooked up to a PS5 in the end so can't hope for too much.

I'm 99% sure that the PS5 can easily handle GT7 in VR, as in, with full VR support and not limited like GT Sport.

The game is per PD's words, easily scalable, hence the PS4 version existing. If the PS4 can handle GT7 respectably, then PS5 can surely have full VR support, especially with the foveated rendering.

Now the question is not really if the hardware is capable, but rather if and how PD implements it. I'm crossing my fingers for a full support, but not holding my breath.

Last edited:
I’ve a pre-order link, but am waiting for more title announcements. I think the only 1st Party announcement is the HZD spin-off. But that’s more of a VR showcase demo.

I’ll definitely pick one up with GT7, a new Ace Combat, and an updated Beat Sabre. But I need those announcements first.

Lotta cash too fork out for psvr2 if only a few games you end up playing like I did with psvr, GT Sport being what it's mainly used for, If it has full support in racing others and not some lame ai car that just indicated for you too overtake, I'll not be able too resist in buying it.

too bad I saw this after i already played and puked. i didn't even last until the flugplatz in nordschleife.
ach sorry too hear that bro yeah that track is awfull in VR which is kinda funny because I have driven it in real life with no issues but in VR it becomes a total pukefest :embarrassed:

ach sorry too hear that bro yeah that track is awfull in VR which is kinda funny because I have driven it in real life with no issues but in VR it becomes a total pukefest :embarrassed:
same. my all time favorite track. irl i had no issues driving there on my own and even driving as a passenger of a former ringtaxi driver once didn't get my stomach like the psvr2 of today.

Back