Just Really Odd.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 23 comments
  • 1,337 views

Neons On The ER34 D1 Skyline

  • I Love Them!!

    Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Whould Of Been Better Without em'

    Votes: 18 40.9%

  • Total voters
    44
Messages
1,410
Messages
xalpha322
I Was Just Wondering what's the deal with all those neons and crazy puddle lights under the Blitz ER34 D1 Skyline . I Don't Know About You Guys but i find it really odd that Gran Turismo even added those neons by looking at that and the option to put a fully exagerated spoilers we can add on cars i find there coming a bit like those RICERS games AKA. Need For Speed Underground . I Just Wanted to know about the neons what do you guys think about that .. I Find it way to RICER sorry :crazy:
 
I don't like the neons, but if they are on the real car they should be in the game too. Still it would have looked better without them.

Speaking of the wings, they don't look too good on some cars but they suit many cars like a glove. There should be height options though, but to me downforce is way more important than looks... :dopey:
 
Since they're on the car in real life, and only appear on night tracks, then I say they're a good addition. For every person that complains about them being there, there would be a person complaining that they weren't.
 
Greycap
Speaking of the wings, they don't look too good on some cars but they suit many cars like a glove. There should be height options though, but to me downforce is way more important than looks... :dopey:

Yeah about the height option that whould be so nice ... but hard to find the car that it suits good i find there's not much i could say the 300ZX fits nice but if you take a Silvia S13 try putting it on :crazy: ...
 
Yes, have to agree, that if they are fitted in real life they should be available in the game to.
 
I like the neons being there, but I hate the fact you cannot change the ugly wheels, and you cannot put a wing on the rear - it looks a bit silly without one.
 
and there should be more choices of wing, not only these wannabe JGTC-car-style wings.. like, T16-style wing for hatchbacks like Civic! :crazy: :drool:
 
I like the neons. Their a nice feature for that car and look good in pics.
 
RenesisEvo
I like the neons being there, but I hate the fact you cannot change the ugly wheels, and you cannot put a wing on the rear - it looks a bit silly without one.
i agree with you! :crazy:
 
I like racing! Noen will not make me go faster! :)
 
Leonidae
and there should be more choices of wing, not only these wannabe JGTC-car-style wings.. like, T16-style wing for hatchbacks like Civic! :crazy: :drool:
Buy a surfboard ;)
 
slotcarrod
I like racing! Noen will not make me go faster! :)
Except it's not a race car.

As much as I'm not a fan of rice/neons it makes for some cool night photos and fits with the style of the car nicely.
 
I can't stand it when people expect GT to allow them to do anything they could possibly want with a car, as long as it only includes things that they think "make sense" or "look good"...?? :dunce:

I respect those of you in here who stated that you dislike the neons, yet defended their inclusion on the car in the game... :) 👍
 
Where is the don't really care option? I would probably lean towards the love 'em side but that would be a bit too much - they're something a bit different so it can't be all bad.
 
who cares really? yeah i know most of you "bought gt4 for racing, not ricing!" but all it is is a real feature on a car. it doesn't affect gameplay whatsoever and if you're really against it, there's an option in the game to not use it!
 
it appears in real life that's why there on, plus this car was never ment for racing...only for DRIFTING...drifting = for show....neon = show....looks like a good combination to me
 
RenesisEvo
you cannot put a wing on the rear - it looks a bit silly without one.

I think it looks quite good without the wing. i've always liked R34's without a wing, gives them that VIP look. but then again it's not about the look in gt4, it's all about the racing... so if i want an R34 with or without a wing, i turn to real life. If i want to fang around a race track without the possibility of stacking my pride and joy,.. i turn to GT4. hehe it's all about the raceing :sly:
 
just by cursiosity can someone post a picture where we can see the neons but on the real car not a picture taken in GT4 ...
 
60702_01.jpg

60702_03.jpg


ER34 Blitz skyline IRL (no night pix tho :grumpy)

gtr34_blitz8002.jpg

gtr34_blitz8003.jpg


the one i thought they were gonna put in the game :grumpy:
 
I'm starting to doubt if the are really on the car in real life .. cuz when there is car shows alot of cars that have them they use them..!... Love That spoiler on the ER34 .. should be like that in GT4
 
I believe there is one on either the japan or korea version of the game :grumpy:
 
Mad Murphy NZ
Except it's not a race car.

As much as I'm not a fan of rice/neons it makes for some cool night photos and fits with the style of the car nicely.

You can race anything, even lawn mowers! :crazy:
 
slotcarrod
You can race anything, even lawn mowers! :crazy:


oh no, don't mess up the UK's national hobby into this.. :crazy: :lol:
 
Back