Just saying hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter M3marty
  • 14 comments
  • 1,340 views
Messages
26
United Kingdom
Cheshire.
Messages
bmwmaniac
Hello ladies and gents,

New to gtp but not so much to the gt series. Have been playing since PS1 with a controller up until very recently.

Currently level 37/37 and just upgraded to a g25 with a gtomega full rig... makes for much more fun and means i don't have to hog the downstairs tv and wind up the missus!

Look forward to chatting with you all and maybe racing online with one or two of you... my psn is bmwmaniac if anyone wants to add, i play most evenings for an hour or two (GMT+0).

Marty
 
Welcome to GT Planet Marty! I have a G25 & Playseat Evolution, it's so much more fun than using a controller, to quote my brother-in-law; "the wheel is the game". Enjoy your stay here, & the online racing.


👍
 
Welcome to GTP! I am PSN playnthru and playnthru2. If you need any cars to borrow or trade, add me on PSN.

Enjoy the planet mate!:)👍
 
Welcome buddy and happy new year! Enjoy all gtplanet has to offer!
 
Welcome friend. See you around ! Enjoy
 
thanks for the welcome Basswerks and Lowrider.

Already picked up a lot of info and improved a number of aspects of my driving.

@VBR, i whole heartedly agree. Completely makes the game for me.

@ playnthru, thanks very much! Am new to trading but have done a couple since i joined so will send you a friend request as there are a couple of cars i am looking for. i am after an Evo IX if you have one? it's the only one of the RM cars i haven't got.

Also i'm guessing not but does anyone know if it is possible to trade the chromeline car that was available on the facebook comp? I have all the stealth and all the other chromeline cars so would be nice to have that one for the collection.
 
Hello

All the trade rules are listed in the marketplace section. Chromeline as well as DLC content are untradable.

I do indeed have the RM'ed Evo IX, it is also a car you can buy. Once bought, you can apply the Racing Modifications in the Maintenance section(where you buy wheels and change the oil).

I received your FR's and have you added on PSN. Playnthru2 has cars shared for the seasonals. My main account has the GTA cars from GT Academy shared.
 
Thanks Playnthru,

Have received your message tonight.

Is it one which is only available in UCD then? I have all the other RM cars which i have either won or bought new from the dealership. The Evo IX was the only one i coldn't seem to find. My mitsi dealership only has VI or X.

Gutted about the XJ13 chromeline. Looks like i have missed the boat on that one as the facebook link no longer works. :(

I'm guessing you probably have a considerably more substantial garage than me, but if there is anything i have that you would like to trade please let me know.
 
Hi if you want to add me I live in England and mite be on at the same time as you.

Playnthru can I add your second account cause I need cars for the seasonals.
 
Thanks Playnthru,

Have received your message tonight.

Is it one which is only available in UCD then? I have all the other RM cars which i have either won or bought new from the dealership. The Evo IX was the only one i coldn't seem to find. My mitsi dealership only has VI or X.

Gutted about the XJ13 chromeline. Looks like i have missed the boat on that one as the facebook link no longer works. :(

I'm guessing you probably have a considerably more substantial garage than me, but if there is anything i have that you would like to trade please let me know.

You can buy the Evo IX in the new car dealership. All the RM cars, are cars from the NCD( new car dealership ). It called the (Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05), I see it in my NCD? It 's a premium car.👍

Thank you for the offer.:)👍 I don't really need anything. I'm just here to help out.👍 Between my 2 accounts I have most of the GT5 goodies.:sly:

When I have a free trade day. I will send you a RM'ed EVO IX, in DLC paint,0/0/0. Nothing needed in return.:sly: Until then, try that GSR'05 IX in the NCD.:)

Thanks mate, chat soon.:)👍
 
Hi if you want to add me I live in England and mite be on at the same time as you.

Playnthru can I add your second account cause I need cars for the seasonals.

Yes, please feel free.👍

PSN playnthru2.👍👍

EDIT: I sent you a FR.👍
 
Last edited:
I too am new to the gtp community and wish to make my presence felt by being and insightful and constructive member! Im not going to make a thread to scream and shout but i hope any who venture here welcome the!
Actually i do intend to introduce myself formally!
 
Last edited:
Welcome guys, glad to see you've joined the party :)

Enjoy your stay 👍
 
Hi if you want to add me I live in England and mite be on at the same time as you.

Playnthru can I add your second account cause I need cars for the seasonals.

Hi italian, sounds good, will send FR now.

You can buy the Evo IX in the new car dealership. All the RM cars, are cars from the NCD( new car dealership ). It called the (Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05), I see it in my NCD? It 's a premium car.👍

Thank you for the offer.:)👍 I don't really need anything. I'm just here to help out.👍 Between my 2 accounts I have most of the GT5 goodies.:sly:

When I have a free trade day. I will send you a RM'ed EVO IX, in DLC paint,0/0/0. Nothing needed in return.:sly: Until then, try that GSR'05 IX in the NCD.:)

Thanks mate, chat soon.:)👍

Dude you are totally correct!

I'm so stupid, i went back to to NCD twice to check and stupidly assumed that they would be in model order. Just read your comment and been back on and there it is. Did think it was weird that it would be the only one out of all the RM cars you couldn't buy straight out.

That is a super kind offer playnthru... you are the man!

Have just RM'd a GSR 05 and it looks pretty mean!

Welcome to our planet!

Cheers 09lifted.

I too am new to the gtp community and wish to make my presence felt by being and insightful and constructive member! Im not going to make a thread to scream and shout but i hope any who venture here welcome the!
Actually i do intend to introduce myself formally!

Welcome along think along. Introduce away.

Welcome guys, glad to see you've joined the party :)

Enjoy your stay 👍

Thanks Man.
 
Back