A few weeks back we all were victims to SCEA's and Playstations choice to withdraw the online from GT4. But in return they gave us LAN yippie skippy right. Well by using this link http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/ you can download Xlink which will turn your boring old lan into a new and complete online experience. While many ask how I ask y not. What this program does is trick your PS2 into thinking your playing in the same room. But in actuallity your playing against someone 100's or 1000's of miles away. I recently tried this out with my socom 2 hooked up with a guy in South America was very fun we played a couple 1v1 games. And lag was very minimal for him with a ping of BAD as classified by Xlinks ping reader. So I just wanted to put the word out to everyone at GTPLANET Im not trying to spam but I think its really important that everyone here know about this based on the 100's of people looking at the forums.