Just some question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter meister_dan
  • 8 comments
  • 622 views
Messages
958
Philippines
Manila
Messages
meister_dan
I've recently started to play GT5 offline. My question is.. Money & Leveling issues are answered by grinding. I've seen on the Ytube that I can get an Polyphony F1 in the used car approximately 5M. Is it random or can I brute it out?

I'm talking about this vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA_56WTtM2A&feature=related

does it need online? Or can I do it offline?
 
Last edited:
Used car dealership is random - check back every 5 races or so to see if they have what you're looking for.

Sometimes the Online car dealership might have what you're looking for too.
 
If you're talking about the FGT, look in the Online Dealership.
 
Since you're playing offline, you're stuck with waiting for a random drop in the used car dealership. If you go online, there is always one available in the online dealership.
 
So it's random on used car dealer.. Can I repaint it?
 
Every race you do / another GT day goes by and 6 new cars are put in the UCD ... its just a matter of checking back every 4 or 5 races to see a refreshed set of used cars to check out. 👍
 
No, you can't repaint it. FGT always available at online UCD.
 
If you have maybe done already a few licence tests, then try to start at any license test (for example B-1), then press "next licence" (don´t need to enter the test) and follow till B-5. Then press "exit" and go back to the UCD. After every 5 tests you have browsed through, you should get a fully updated UCD offering.

Good luck!
 
Back