Hi peeps right just got PS3 and GT5, had PS1 and GT1 whenit first ever came out, anyway, i,m happily playing, i,ve transferred my garage from my psp to gt5 unfortunatly realised that I can only use the cars in arcade mode booooooooooo,.
right ive done a few licences and completed the beginner race series and on the amatuer section, I now have a few questions, all the prizes I get for winning ie the free cars in the truck transporter, can I move these into my garage or do the stay in the truck as some kind of coloured ticket hope you know what i mean by that.
Secondly with all my cars for racing i like to do a mild tune, chip, induction, exhaust, suspension, basically a little outlay for max bhp and handling, well having done this to my cars I seem to be finding it increasinly harder to afford the next model required to compete in the next event, so slowing my progress through the game. I dont mind repeating tracks to make money but is there a track that gives out a reasonable prize fund thats worth doing over and over again to rack up some cash that doesnt require a million pound car to win, by the way my experience level is only at 12 ok, 2nd day of playing whilst off sick hehe.
right ive done a few licences and completed the beginner race series and on the amatuer section, I now have a few questions, all the prizes I get for winning ie the free cars in the truck transporter, can I move these into my garage or do the stay in the truck as some kind of coloured ticket hope you know what i mean by that.
Secondly with all my cars for racing i like to do a mild tune, chip, induction, exhaust, suspension, basically a little outlay for max bhp and handling, well having done this to my cars I seem to be finding it increasinly harder to afford the next model required to compete in the next event, so slowing my progress through the game. I dont mind repeating tracks to make money but is there a track that gives out a reasonable prize fund thats worth doing over and over again to rack up some cash that doesnt require a million pound car to win, by the way my experience level is only at 12 ok, 2nd day of playing whilst off sick hehe.