just started new GT6 crew

• Thread starter ThatPotato
  • 16 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Snow-Accord
So... i just started a new facebook crew called GT6 drifters (actual crew on gt6 will follow soon) . So far it's just me and my buddy. I'm looking for people that can drift, you don't have to be pro but you must hold it at least 2 corners. If you own a ps3 and GT6 and can drift let me know or add me on PSN: Snow-Accord of might wanna join te Facebook Crew go ahead.

thanks

most of the time me and my buddy choose a track but we do leave the lobby public sinds there are still only two of us :)
lately we are drifting "special stage route 5" a lot.

Ya I've been doing the do you even drift lobby on special stage 5 .. Pretty interesting group they play most nights to

I'm keen, i drift with a g27 wheel and have been looking for some people to drift with for a while as i find public lobbys a bit too crazy sometimes. PSN:Ginge6530 i play fairly regularly and am currently un-employed so I've got a lot of time to play. I'll send you a friend request on psn. Cheers.

So... i just started a new facebook crew called GT6 drifters (actual crew on gt6 will follow soon) . So far it's just me and my buddy. I'm looking for people that can drift, you don't have to be pro but you must hold it at least 2 corners. If you own a ps3 and GT6 and can drift let me know or add me on PSN: Snow-Accord of might wanna join te Facebook Crew go ahead.

thanks
i can join jour ass buth 1

thanks

thanks
hey wath's up i just bautd the game buth i can drift on gt5 so i am leurning to drift (i am not good buth not that bath )

i can join jour ass buth 1

hey wath's up i just bautd the game buth i can drift on gt5 so i am leurning to drift (i am not good buth not that bath )
You may want to take your time when posting so you don't end up quoting the same post 3 times.

You may also wish to respond to someone who is still using the site. ThatPotato hasn't been here in over 6 months.

Back