Just started playing.

  • Thread starter Thread starter DriftK7
  • 19 comments
  • 1,363 views
Messages
49
United States
California
Messages
DriftK7
First of all Merry Christmas! :) . Anyways, I just got my Gran Turismo 5 for Christmas today! So yeah, I haven't started playing because it has to update and all that. So yeah what should I do first. Does anyone know some glitches that I should do? I am doing the birthday glitch because I heard it from a friend of mine that it can give you good cars, I put my year to 1989 I heard it is a good year. So yea any tips before I start?
 
The only "glitches" I do sometimes is duplicating a paint chip or refreshing a ticket that I used to get a specific car I'm looking for in a ticket.
 
How do you duplicate? Can you duplicate cars?
 
Something like an 86GT would be a good car to start off with. Earning little bit by little bit you can buy upgrades for it.

Stable car. Even on Comforts.
 
How do you duplicate? Can you duplicate cars?

Yes you can duplicate cars except cars over Cr. 1,000,000, DLC cars, and DLC paints.

All you do is backup your GT5 save on a USB drive and then send the paint chip/car to an account (dummy account or friend's) and then copy your GT5 save data to your PS3 and overwrite it and you will have the car that you sent. You can send it back from the dummy account or friend's account and you will have 2 of the exact same cars.

NOTE: When you overwrite your GT5 save in your garage you may not see the picture of the car you sent. Just simply press triangle on it and go to "Create thumbnail". The picture should be there as it was before.

I do not do any other glitches than the ones I stated in my previous post and I don't endorse glitching while racing or anything else.

I only use this method if I run low on a paint chip I like or when trading a car so that if I get scammed I won't lose my car that I sent.
 
First of all Merry Christmas! :) . Anyways, I just got my Gran Turismo 5 for Christmas today! So yeah, I haven't started playing because it has to update and all that. So yeah what should I do first. Does anyone know some glitches that I should do? I am doing the birthday glitch because I heard it from a friend of mine that it can give you good cars, I put my year to 1989 I heard it is a good year. So yea any tips before I start?

Damn im jealous, most of us here know GT5 so well that we can phone Kaz and let him know when he will fart ahead of time.

GT5 from the start as if its brand new !!!!, i hope you enjoy it.
 
First of all Merry Christmas! :) . Anyways, I just got my Gran Turismo 5 for Christmas today! So yeah, I haven't started playing because it has to update and all that. So yeah what should I do first. Does anyone know some glitches that I should do? I am doing the birthday glitch because I heard it from a friend of mine that it can give you good cars, I put my year to 1989 I heard it is a good year. So yea any tips before I start?

You should start with the license tests and buy a car and do races so you can build up your credits and level.when you do that,you can do different special and race events,license tests,and buy more cars and upgrades.
 
You don't need glitches when there is free DLC (scion and corvette c7) to get you started. 👍
 
Same boat as you man, just got it this month. Addicting. 91Ish percent. Can't look I'm doing the formula championship right now :p
 
I drove licences first and then headed to seasonals :)
 
Thanks for the advice guys, I am currently level 10. (:
 
You should start with the license tests and buy a car and do races so you can build up your credits and level.when you do that,you can do different special and race events,license tests,and buy more cars and upgrades.

All great advice.👍
You will accumulate lots of cars in time of all types.
Relax and enjoy.
Here is the best place for advice and there is heaps.
Again when ready best money and exp in online seasonals:cheers::gtpflag:
 
Also, try to start with the Special Events and Driving Licenses. You can use the prize cars to complete main events.
 
Once you've gotten yourself a few cars, seasonal events can be great for cash farming. However, you would need to buy a certain car based on the event's criteria which can be quite expensive.
 
There is no real need to rush at things. Often it can be fun to take a car and improve your way through a Seasonal event.

This can be just better driving the track
or - Driving the car with greater synergy
or - Making your own set up to the Suspension/Differential and Gearbox

There were several seasonals last year that are still up which ask for 400/500 and 650 PP cars.

Ask you GT5 Friends what their best car is for these events, and put it on "share" (People love to talk about their cars I find)
Once you borrow it, you can look at their set up what bits they bought for the car, and then have a drive yourself - If you like it, you can buy the same car and plug in your pals settings.


Drive hard with a Vengenance.
 
Try out my app....in my sig....if you have android mate.
 
The first thing your should do is to learn how to play the game properly. Glitches are stupid and don't teach you anything.
 
Last edited:
The first thing your should do is to learn how to play the game properly. Glitches are stupid and don't teach you anything.

Agree
 
Back