- 3,300

- England
- shepzki
Holy smokes batman, I can't believe this. Been at this for about 4 days straight now trying to gold the last race, and I just did it with a 2:07.966 on the Nurburgring GP. Did with a DS3 which I am very proud of, the best day of my GT5 life. 



Now only that stupid B-Spec manager trophy to get and i'll have my first ever PS3 Platinum Trophy!!!
If anyone is interested, my settings were:
TCS - Off
SRF - On
ABS - 10
SS - 7
Also used the RA Menu to adjust the brake balance to 3/3, seemed to work for me.
Now only that stupid B-Spec manager trophy to get and i'll have my first ever PS3 Platinum Trophy!!!
If anyone is interested, my settings were:
TCS - Off
SRF - On
ABS - 10
SS - 7
Also used the RA Menu to adjust the brake balance to 3/3, seemed to work for me.
Last edited: