Just the best feeling ever!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shepzki
  • 3 comments
  • 740 views

shepzki

-.-. .- -... -... .- --.
Premium
Messages
3,300
England
England
Messages
shepzki
Holy smokes batman, I can't believe this. Been at this for about 4 days straight now trying to gold the last race, and I just did it with a 2:07.966 on the Nurburgring GP. Did with a DS3 which I am very proud of, the best day of my GT5 life. :D:D:D:D

vettel.jpg


Now only that stupid B-Spec manager trophy to get and i'll have my first ever PS3 Platinum Trophy!!!

If anyone is interested, my settings were:

TCS - Off
SRF - On
ABS - 10
SS - 7

Also used the RA Menu to adjust the brake balance to 3/3, seemed to work for me.
 
Last edited:
Well done, though I hate that car.
I haven't tried it but since they made it so extremely easy now I might Suzuka as well so I also get it all over with.
 
Well done, though I hate that car.
I haven't tried it but since they made it so extremely easy now I might Suzuka as well so I also get it all over with.

I hate it now too, sick of the sight of the damn thing. To be fair, the gold times were always a challenge as they never changed and I also got all bronze before they made it really easy, another plus for me. My brother just asked me to do it for him, told him where to go politely. 👍
 
Back