Just thought of GT2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grayfox
  • 20 comments
  • 1,150 views
Messages
12,373
Australia
Australia
Messages
I_Grayson_Fox_I
Was tuning my mira to get more speed when the menu music started playing some thing I remember from GT2.

I like the remix of it.


For those who cant remember.
Spoiler below
It is "From the East" or East city which is where you got all japanese cars
 
This song was also in GT5. :D
And if memory serves me right, maybe even GT4. :odd:
 
Dont remember GT4 or GT5.
 
I also think I remember some songs in GT6 from GT3 and GT4.
 
I would love if all the tracks from dealerships in GT1/2 would return to the current game, or at least be selectable :)
 
How many dealerships in GT6?
To how many in GT1.
8 if am remember correctly.
 
I don't necessarily mean to be used as dealership music, just as music one can select to be used in the menu BGM.
 
I would love if all the tracks from dealerships in GT1/2 would return to the current game, or at least be selectable :)

If you have an USB or just your phone, put the GT1/GT2 songs on there, copy them to your PS3, and create a tracklist. Then go to options in GT6, sound, then "my music". Pick the tracklist, put the song on "folder" and "random" in the "play mode" menu and enjoy your songs along with the regular soundtrack from GT6 after you check the box "Use own Soundtrack".

Some tracks or events are glitched with custom soundtracks though, Goodwood Festival of Speed plays the same song over and over again if you restart. It also causes a 1-2 second freeze with every start or finish.

EDIT: East to West was in GT4, it was the menu music for when you selected "real world tracks" in the career mode IIRC
 
If you have an USB or just your phone, put the GT1/GT2 songs on there, copy them to your PS3, and create a tracklist. Then go to options in GT6, sound, then "my music". Pick the tracklist, put the song on "folder" and "random" in the "play mode" menu and enjoy your songs along with the regular soundtrack from GT6 after you check the box "Use own Soundtrack".

Some tracks or events are glitched with custom soundtracks though, Goodwood Festival of Speed plays the same song over and over again if you restart. It also causes a 1-2 second freeze with every start or finish.

EDIT: East to West was in GT4, it was the menu music for when you selected "real world tracks" in the career mode IIRC

I've tried to use custom BGM and it always plays the same song unless I let it finish.... So I think I will wait for that to be patched at some point by PD.
 
I did that in GT5.

I used a the same thing I listen to in my car.

Songs from Joe Hisaishi, other games, few movies.
 
I've tried to use custom BGM and it always plays the same song unless I let it finish.... So I think I will wait for that to be patched at some point by PD.

Are you sure you put it to random (or shuffle)? When you select your soundtrack there's a button for play mode or something. If you set it to play entire folder and shuffle it'll switch up.

I don't have the English version, so I can't give the exact name. I wish I could use the English version, not a fan of Dutch games.
 
Are you sure you put it to random (or shuffle)? When you select your soundtrack there's a button for play mode or something. If you set it to play entire folder and shuffle it'll switch up.

I don't have the English version, so I can't give the exact name. I wish I could use the English version, not a fan of Dutch games.

Yes I have tried that. And it still is not working correctly..
 
Yes I have tried that. And it still is not working correctly..

Huh. That's weird. It did take me a few tries to get it to play correctly, but it works fine for me now. Hopefully it'll get patched for everyone eventually, because, to be honest, anything besides a few songs and Daiki Kasho is utter *beep*
 
Huh. That's weird. It did take me a few tries to get it to play correctly, but it works fine for me now. Hopefully it'll get patched for everyone eventually, because, to be honest, anything besides a few songs and Daiki Kasho is utter *beep*

Here here!
 
One of my favorite GT soundtracks. :D 👍
 
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet, GT4's home tune as well as it's 2 GT Auto songs are in the game as well. There's also 2 of the Daiki Kasho songs that were in GT4. What to Believe and Good Days Bad Days.
 
Too bad Flatout by Mitsutoshi Satoh from GT5: P didn't carry over to the final version of GT6. It was used on the post-race screen of the GT6 demos.

Flatout in itself was an arrangement of Horizon from GT4:
 
Back