just to clear something up.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Law93
  • 3 comments
  • 514 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
898
Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada
i'm just wondering if this thread's second post is saying that a car will some point reach its minimal horsepower, but will never go down anymore, but if you give it an oil change, the hp will go up by a little.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=78693&highlight=Oil+Change

can someone please give a post here because I'm thinking of driving my Sauber Mercedes for awhile and i don't want the hp to go really low.
thx
 
I'm wondering why you're starting a thread to ask a question about a post refered to by you that gives you the answer you're looking for. It's pretty clearly stated in there that the HP drop is there, it's based on mileage, and it has a maximum loss after which it doesn't get any worse. It's smulation of real wear and tear, I suppose.
 
wfooshee
I'm wondering why you're starting a thread to ask a question about a post refered to by you that gives you the answer you're looking for. It's pretty clearly stated in there that the HP drop is there, it's based on mileage, and it has a maximum loss after which it doesn't get any worse. It's smulation of real wear and tear, I suppose.

ok, so there is a point where the horsepower won't go down anymore, right?
 
Yes, as clearly mentioned in that thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back