Just watched PC2 and PC3 trailers....

• Thread starter Pantheons
  • 9 comments
United Kingdom
Norfolk UK
Pantheons
Just watched PC2 and PC3 trailers and to be honest I was more excited by the PC2 trailer. Looking forward to receiving PC2 this week.
which trailer is more exciting to you???

Also if you didnt know better, could you actually pick which trailer was now and which one was nearly 3 years old?? I dont know if i could.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pc3 all about optimising graphics to appeal to mass audiences.
Pc2 went deep in physics and especially tyre model at the cost of graphics.
Pc2 would be in my opinion a far deeper level of simulation and everything in it can be customised to your own taste.

I wonder if we’ll ever see another sim with the same variety of content as pc2.
I’ll still continue to enjoy pc2 (and ac, acc) and be giving pc3 a miss this time round.
I’ll hope they get back to true form for pc4/revolution or whatever comes next from the clearly very talented team at sms.

Definitely happy judge PC3 when it comes, you guys know much more than me, but looking forward to seeing how it ends up. I know nobody with a PS4 let alone people who are into racing, so this forum is great, glad i found it.

At least PC2 trailer showed so much, like so many things. PC3 trailer almost looks like a DLC showcase in compare, DLC of three new cars:).

The one thing about the PC2 trailer I never understood is the LMP car driving on snow. I figured it’s only there because you can do it (but why would you).

Try it out, a great fun, especially 919 on Nordschleife. Driving on snow is a great experience.

Back