Justin's Photomode Thread - [July 21]

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 75 comments

Thought I would try my hand at a SlipZtrem style presentation featuring one of my favorite liveried cars throughout the years, the Calsonic GT-Rs.

R32 paint by HackFragMent​

Nice Audi shot, also I love the 246 shots, 1st one especially, such a great little car.

Thanks.👍

Lovely little update. Like the Nova shots very much 👍

Thanks.:cheers:

The random Subbie shot is very nice. Very picturesque, def my fav from the set. I agree with Flo that the 2nd and third are very similar but still nice shots. Really like the composition in the first shot. 👍

flo
first and last shot are best....the 2 in the midle aren't much different, still, good job.

The random Subbie shot is very nice. Very picturesque, def my fav from the set. I agree with Flo that the 2nd and third are very similar but still nice shots. Really like the composition in the first shot. 👍

Thanks, I know the 2 shots are similar but decided to post them anyways.:cheers:

I love the Alfa sibling rivalry. Like everyone else, i also love that Subbie shot.

You should post more often!

These shots are great, love the Alfa shot, perhaps alittle bit of angle might help but still a great shot. Love the Audi shot aswell.

Keep it up 👍

Teaser

Click For Full Size​

This is a teaser for my next set which will be a sort of experiment, will hopefully get it up tomorrow or Wednesday. This shot doesn't really fit in with the rest of the theme so I figured it could be a teaser.

flo
A bit more using of the zoom function would do good for these amazing settings!

Thanks, will keep that in mind.

I love the Alfa sibling rivalry. Like everyone else, i also love that Subbie shot.

I agree, the Alfa showdown is a nice one.

These shots are great, love the Alfa shot, perhaps alittle bit of angle might help but still a great shot. Love the Audi shot aswell.

Keep it up 👍

Thanks.👍

Datsun 510

Click For Lightbox

I'm still practicing at editing, any comments or tips would be greatly appreciated.👍

---------

Another fan of the 510 :cheers:

Weirdly my last update was a 510, same track as well, yours looks better I have to say.

Scaff

Back from the (Not So)Dead

Some of my recent favorites from my work in the car list.

Weirdly my last update was a 510, same track as well, yours looks better I have to say.

Scaff

Thanks, I have a thing for older compact cars.:P

Nice shots. great settings for the healey, lighting is spot on 👍

The teaser shot is great even if we never seen the full set :P

Back