K-Car Cup Seasonal GRIND

  • Thread starter Thread starter FRR35H
  • 13 comments
  • 3,024 views
Messages
411
Australia
Australia
Messages
frr35h101
Just put on GT5 for the first time in over a week and noticed the new seasonal event. First and only race I tried was te Eifel Kart track. A little over 3 minutes and I pull in 101,000cr. It takes a whole minute extra to earn considerably less in the infamous "GRINDINAPOLOUS".
Just putting it out there, if you want some quick coin, the new seasonal with a decent car will get you 1mil cr in a little over half an hour. :)
 
Wham bam lock this man!

Yeah, it's a pretty well known grind by now.
 
Didn't know there were threads already dude?
If so, then yeah lock this mods.
Thought I'd just put it out there.
 
Woah, I'm going to do this now instead of grinding on the American Campionship Indy
 
it's especially fun with a fully modded '72 Honda Life Step Van 👍
 
it's especially fun with a fully modded '72 Honda Life Step Van:tup:
Also surprisingly fun with a '98 Daihatsu Midget II D-Type :)
 
Last race in the French Season is more fun!
5 laps for 370K

and a whole lot less boring than the K-cars ;)
 
I'm liking the supercar eifel race better :) less restrictions in that one.
 
I lap of Nurburgring = almost a half million in the latest seasonal, and is the most interesting track in the game. Not as efficient grinding wise, but it takes me MUCH longer to get bored.
 
I'm getting bored with Mt. Aso British cup. Might start doing the 'Ring more.
 
I keep doing that and the London/Tskuba ones and the Eifel super car cup.
 
Your doing what now?! Thats old, custom track on supercar challenege with a speed 8, under 5 minutes=490k i roughly pays similar to k cup, but its alot more fun....somehow. Well when you get tired of the k cup atleast.
 
Doing the Supercar challenge is easy, 5 min will get you 490,000 Cr. But i'll give the K-car grinding a look. what car is best for grinding, by the way?
 
The Ferrari F2007/F10 is best for XP/time.
The supercar seasonal is best for cash/time.
 
Back