K series

United States
Mesa, AZ
SPORKFACE69
So this is my first track on here. It would be awesome if you guys took a test drive and told me what you think.
picture.php

This track starts off with a long straight followed by a sharp right hander. It goes on to the second uphill straight then it narrows as you reach the top of the hill. My favorite part is the 3 succesive blind drop offs followed by a very tricky downhill braking into turn 5. After that it's basically long fast sweepers till your back on the finish straight. Is it just me or does hat final turn seem a bit like the one at the Korean F1 track?

If you guys like this track I have a few more for the "K1" series that I can upload if there's interest.

Track looks very nice. Almost like a mini go-kart version on Yeongam (Korean GP)

Track looks very nice. Almost like a mini go-kart version on Yeongam (Korean GP)

It's actually not that mini. At 2.7mi it's the longest track I've made. But yeah I was just thinking how it was kinda similar to Yeongam only sectors 2 and 3 are switched. In sector 2 you want alot of mechanical grip and in 3 you want aero grip. Then in sector 1 you dont want anything at all. :P

Back