K9's Custom Courses.

• Thread starter K9Racing84
  • 5 comments
United States
Maryland or NYC
K9_Racing
Welcome to my custom course thread. Here, you will find a nuber of courses, all packed with corners that will test your car's handling, straights that will test your car's speed, and areas that will test your daringness. I go for realism and a flow and try to avoid anyting too sudden.
If you want to try my courses, just send me a FR with the code "K9R" and I will accept it.
Reveiws are welcome, as I do plan on making more courses when I have the time available.
-
Current Courses to be shared:
(Green=Online)
Cauto GP-LM
Circuit Total
Drop Point Raceway
The Clubman
-
Cauto GP-LM
picture.php

The first course of mine to be shared, and some may remember it from this dead thread.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7261231#post7261231
More known for it's latter fast half, front downforce is a must here, as the backstraight is on a hill and elevation changes pretty quicky, meaning cars whose front end cannot stick to the ground will find themselves front-first into the left-side wall.
-
Circuit Total
picture.php

A couse both known for it's hairpin first-turn, hillcimb first half, and a backstraight that makes for a daring passing opprotunity, this couse is all about being able to handle as much torque as possible. The uphill first half means that car without much torque will suffer compared to those with loads of torque. Downforce all around is a much.
-
Drop-Point Raceway.
picture.php

My most recent course, it is known for it's second-to-last turn, where a dip causes cars outside the racing line to become unstable. The couse also feature a high-speed kink that serves as an excellent pass-setup opprotunity for the chicane in between sectors 2 and 3, and a excellent photo-taking opprotunity from the descending last sector (where the showcase pic is taken).
Also, beware of the first turn in sectors 1 and 7, they require extreme care to get through safely.
-
The Clubman
picture.php

A realtively short and gently-flowing 4-sector course. With a long frontstraight where almost all of the passing will be done, this course beneifits cars that either have high top speeds or cars with handling good enough to escape being drafted off their own wake. Excellent for fully-stock road cars

Last edited:
Drop Point Raceway is superb. Fast and realistic. Highly recommended.

Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to trying more of your tracks.

Drop Point Raceway looks great. Ill get a mate to FR you as I'm not currently available to at the moment and ill get it off him.

Can't wait.

Back