Kaido Battle 2

WhiteComet
hey im new to this forum but i need help with kaido battle 2.. i havent been playin it until now and the days have racked up to over 100! my bro and i play it from time to time but we still cant get past hakone mountain.. i dont know how to check my messages so i dont think i'll ever get past it.. can somebody tell me how to check my messages? i heard i need to beat a white FTO but i havent seen it lately.. i beat the fairlady but not the s2000.. any help for this newbie would be great.. thanks in advance

You have to click at t he blinking messages ... click as long until nothing blinks anymore.... apart from that you need to tune your car, race against weaker cars and practice.... then you will be able to beat the S2000 one day....

in your garage you should see net connection
go there and open mails, red ones are the new unread ones

im on day 14 and still using a silvia s13 291hp
what car could be good to beat 400+hp rivals?
from skyline Gt-R32 and Gt-R33 which one is better?

I just got this game not too long ago, and I can't believe I read through this 34pg thread. Too bad some of the video links are down, otherwise I would spend the time to watch them all.

I like this game, it's fun! GT4 is more like a serious racing game. I feel retarded though for not reading hte BBS and Mail, so I was stuck on Hakone for a while.

BTW, in the mail, do they ever say anything important? Or are they more like spam? lol

phenom32
BTW, in the mail, do they ever say anything important? Or are they more like spam? lol

They tell you where to find certain rivals I think... so it is quite helpful... You know like parking lot X uphill Hakone from 12- 3 am etc....

pegaso650
im sure i did beat this one the rival 074 on night 17, rain weather
but when i look at rival info i can see the pic of car but not the silver X with red C beside the rival number... and also i dont have the MUFFLER V-LINE LEVEL5 i was supposed i won
how can be?

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babe....playlish.com/kb2/rival_detail/rival_074.html

what does it mean "clearing up (water - gold)"?

month--Mon
fire--Tue
water--Wed
wood--Thur
gold--Fri
earth--Sat
day--Sun

heres some trick....u could go to buy USED car...sometimes u could get some new car which they are not unlock yet....for example....I get Clio V6 before it unlocked....since Clio V6 is supposed to be released at the very end of the game...anyway.......if u r lucky...then u could get some good cars....

1) after using the same car for a while, the power decrease. is there a way like the 'oil change' in gran turismo to restore the original power?

im on day 37 with still 65 rivals to beat, 305.000.000+cp and garage level 9.
to upgrade at garage 10 it requires 200.000.000 :crazy:
comparing to cars' prices with that amount they shouldnt give just 1 car parking more, but a whole new house with swimming pool too..

update: day 40 / 41 rivals to beat / 425.000.000cp

pegaso650
im on day 37 with still 65 rivals to beat, 305.000.000+cp and garage level 9.
to upgrade at garage 10 it requires 200.000.000 :crazy:
comparing to cars' prices with that amount they shouldnt give just 1 car parking more, but a whole new house with swimming pool too..

What do the garage upgrades do for you besides give you more garage space?

Also I passed the first 2 sponsor tests last night, and now there is a gold oval with some writing in it underneath them in the menu, but Im still not getting any sponsor cash from any races. Im very early in the game still and just unlocked the second and third stages.

194GVan
What do the garage upgrades do for you besides give you more garage space?

i wanted to keep all the cars won from rivals, but im afraid i'll have to sell some since the garage can last can store 25 cars on lv.10 and i already have 22 cars..

arent the sponsors supposed to be 30? i can see just 15 (13 beaten)
have i to beat all 15 to find the others?

i just beat emotional king on night 41 :D

now in car parking i found some rivals called 'MASTER' with black cars (each time diff one)but when i beat them it seems nothing happen (no cp, no prize).. what's the use of beating them?

can any one help? ive been playin kaido battle 2 4 the last few days i have ae86 fully tuned ive beat the 350z and the orange lovers s2000 i now need to beat the slasher but he never apears i keep racing at night and beating the same cars over and over again what am i doin wrong!!!!!!! :irked:

did u check the mails and the bbs? (in the garage, look in net connection)
find one with a yellow --> !
open it and press X again and select Yes

pegaso650
did u check the mails and the bbs? (in the garage, look in net connection)
find one with a yellow --> !
open it and press X again and select Yes

thank you so much you have saved me many stressful days it doesnt really help when all the messeges are in Japanese!! thanks AGAIN .... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) 👍

can any 1 help? ive got 8 rivals to beat and 1 lover, :) but theres no one apearing to race apart from the masters which i keep beating i think ive beaten about 13 all different cars but arent on rival database. :banghead:

how do i get the sponsors? i just got the first 2...

-blowgff and auto reiffen.. and i raced both races for them..

but i cant get the stickers or anything for my car...what do i do? alittle help please...thanks.

Go to parts, sponsor parts, equip the sponsor parts you just won (Also, make sure your car is able to equip the sponsor parts).

Once you've done that, go to player parts, dress up, sticker. The rest should be a no brainer.

Back