Kangaroo Flats Racecourse (with pictures) online now

• Thread starter jtv90069
  • 21 comments

jtv90069

GTP Race Admin
Australia
Australia
GTP_JTV
This track has become my most driven and i would like to show you.

picture.php

The Basics
Length 7403.5m
Elevation 46.8m
Corners 42 ( 29 + bends :) )

picture.php

While the main straight is 700m there are 2 fast bends that are taken flat

picture.php

1,2. braking hard over the top of the hill before an off camber double apex left
3. then straight into another double apex right (not shown properly) and 3,4. into
a long 180 degree left

picture.php

1. continuing the long left up the hill to a tight right then a short straight 75m
2. right left combination then 3. into a triple apex right hand corner into a 4. downhill tight right.

picture.php

1. fast left then downhill through the tightening left into a tight right
2. up the steep hill and on the brakes before the crest
3. probably the hardest corner, entering the triple apex left as the road drops away from you.
4. looking back from the next right (1st from next pic same spot looking forward)

picture.php

1.2. can get a little bit of speed again through here 3.4. tight blind right then left

picture.php

1. small right left as you accelerate hard now 2. check your speed through this right
(approx 2min 10sec to here) 3. looking back to 2 at the top of the hill 4. 150-160 kph left that slightly tightens

picture.php

1. short uphill to 180 kph right 2. keep flat until the top of the hill
3. braking down to 130 for the final corner 4. and back on to the main straight for an approx 3:00 lap time.

Thankyou for reading

Last edited:
Thankyou for reading, if i get enough requests i will do what i can to get online to share for a short time (3-4 hrs on a weekend)

Once you set it to share online it's there to be downloaded until you take it off share. You don't have to be online for people to download it.

To get a picture of a course layout I just use a camera and take a picture of the course editor screen.

Once you set it to share online it's there to be downloaded until you take it off share. You don't have to be online for people to download it.

To get a picture of a course layout I just use a camera and take a picture of the course editor screen.

I'm also pretty sure you can see a picture and details of the course map of a shared course if you log into your profile at gran-turismo.com

Could be wrong though.

cool thanks for the info. also do i have to be in peoples friend list for them to get it?

send me a friend request to minirampmike plz I would like to see it

will be next weekend i get a chance to go online.

updated op with my psn name :)

Click "My GT Planet" top right.

Click "Edit Your Details" top left.

About 2/3 of the way down the page you can enter your psn id. Then it will be there for all to see under your avatar.

While connected to the playstation network, go to the last xmb menu column(friends) and select Add a friend.
Enter gtp_jtv90069 and send.
Once I have accepted the friend request restart gt5 then go to the community tab and find my name and select.
There is a track icon in the lower left select this to see my track.

Back