Kaos1976 Gallery (or gallery of Kaos if you prefer :D )

• Thread starter kaos1976
  • 16 comments
Better late than never.........during last week i returned to play with this awesome bikes title and now i have some shots to share with you......suggestions and comments will be appreciate.
:sly:

Here one of my favourite bike in the game, MV F4 Agusta RM....amazing

By the Gods.......why i can't open images in right format when i click on them?
Something mess in the code........
:grumpy:

......ok...there were much more .th. than requested

And some more random pics....

and now a little experiment with photo elaboration....something that i don't like very much because in my opinion digital elaboration of game's snapshots decrease it's photo realism, sometimes....but only beacause of my ridiculous ability i think :ouch:

fisrt pic is the original from photo mode, the second one is the same with a little manage only to give it a similar effect like a paintbrush

and again with the Hayabusa RM......i tried to make a crepuscolar effect on bike's surface, out of Deep forest tunnel if i remember right.....but i don't like final result indeed.....

Second picture with the MV looks pretty nice. I dunno, I think it's mostly cause of the form that you gave the rider, lol. I agree about the effects you tried on those later pictures, it just doesn't do well by them.

Thanks for your suggestions Knee Dragger........i can't remeber what i done for the Busa orangish picture......the effect it's totally distorted.....it seems like the bike was orange painted instead of seems sundown effect...
:yuck:

Very strange my riding style ah?:sly:
It's one of many i tried during very long TT's gaming sessions.......it allows me to put the bike very very low to the ground in the curves when i keep the rider close on it and release him quickly into the corner to get perfect balance........mastering this style right, help to achieve very good lap times...but it's also very tricky and difficult to rest instead of crashing into the tarmac....only a matter of half a second or less, you must be instantly ready to release the body and correct your riding plan.
Really challenging to master, especially with bloody handling bikes in my opinion, those with an optimum and neutral chassy, like Aprilia RSV or Ducati 999 for example.
Well.....it's time to improove my photo style....for sure......tonight i will burn some more rubber on TT courses and get more (i hope better) snapshots
:)

Welcome Kaos! Your off to a good start. Take a tour of other galleries around here and you will see a style or technique that you might be fond of. At that point I'm sure any of us could help with a spacific question on how to get a photo to look just like you think it should.

Welcome Kaos! Your off to a good start. Take a tour of other galleries around here and you will see a style or technique that you might be fond of. At that point I'm sure any of us could help with a spacific question on how to get a photo to look just like you think it should.

Thanks UnoMOTO.......i looked to all the fabulous photo gallery in the forum, some pics are very very inspired and original.......yesterday i push myself really into the photo mode and i took many shots.
I only have to edit them to post here.
Give me a little time and.....I'll be back

And i'm back......

First some pics of the marvellous Kawa Z1000 RM......aggressive look, great performance, perfect handling....and green.....sparkling green

ooohhh my green love...look at those stars in the sky...

bravo....bis.......thanks thanks......i'm THE Stuntman

rites of passage in a beautiful city

look at that bike....wonderful...also in the dark

a bit of green in a white landscape

And now a shot for the Aprilia RSV1000 Factory.....trying to fuge the Great Hand of Shadow...

go faster baby....you'll never catch me, dark side

Some pics dedicated to the great 1980 Suzuki Yoshimura 1000R RM unlockable winning the 23rd challenge only in the Pal version.....fantastic bike, i can't believe how fast and light it is.

".....oh man, that chicane...banished from hell?....urgh!"

flying dooooooown.......

what a bike.....and what about the exhaust?.....great sound

So....some shots for the mighty GSX-R 1000 in my favourite paint

graphic detail of this game is astonishing.....one wheel ride for the yellow bird of bikes

that's what i call "down to the ground".......

don't smoke please...........

killing the perfect line.....i'm the cameraman nightmare woh oh oh

incredible.....looks real.....

i want the stripes on my kneeee

another stunning bike.....it must be in the MOMA......MV Agusta F4 1000 RM

tornado riding

braaaaake....oh shi.......what a pillar!

that's absolutely too close....

red wave in the night

and the oppsite, focused on the bike

what the......track of the round table?

don't slide for me Argentina

what's this handlebar foooooooooor?...

Some more
Comment please, if they are rubbish or there is something noticeable.
Thanks.

Some shots for legendary bikes from the nineties.

and one to note the Ergal goodies on the Daytona RM

You must increase the brightness of your photos to start with. As far as comments goes, You won't get much love until you start editing your photos with Gimp or Photoshop. Most here have evolved in that a photo straight from the game just doesn't inspire anyone to respond to your posts. As for me I will always look at TT post because we just don't have enough members working with it. I personally like good content rather then an over edited photo.

You must increase the brightness of your photos to start with. As far as comments goes, You won't get much love until you start editing your photos with Gimp or Photoshop. Most here have evolved in that a photo straight from the game just doesn't inspire anyone to respond to your posts. As for me I will always look at TT post because we just don't have enough members working with it. I personally like good content rather then an over edited photo.

uhmm, i see.....
Thanks for your comments UnoMOTO.
I don't like too over edited photo and prefer good contents and camera view.....
I will increase the brightness for sure....i don't understand why they are so dark because when i'm in the photo mode pics aren't like this.....:confused:
TT is one of few games that i continue to play again after months....much more than GT4 for example......i think that its playability is more valid, even if it lacks in variety and you haven't mods, money and purchasing.
What do you think?

Back