Kart Racing Legaue WINNER GETS X1

Messages
286
Messages
RedBull_2_M3RK
Messages
i cant remember
Pdi kart racing league, rules below

No bs
Have fun
laps are 20
Tracks are Autem ring mini, fuji, suzaka, monza, rome an thats it
winner of the points after all will get X1 as prize
neeed 12 people so hurry!!
hoping to start today
at 12pm cali time
quilifying works in practice u get 10 mins, 1st gets 10 points 2nd get 8 .
race points 1st=25 2nd=18 3rd=15 4th=12 5th=10 6th=8 7th=6 8th=4 9th=2 10th=1 rest dont earn
No wrecking on purpose if so move to back or recive dnf or a kick from the league, please I NEED 12 DRIVERS IN 2HRS
 
Sounds like fun, but 20 laps at anything other than Autumn Ring Mini in a Kart is alot.
 
Tracks are Autem ring mini, fuji, suzaka, monza, rome an thats it

fuji, suzuka, monza?

Have you drove the karts in this game before? The ONLY tracks that are actually fun and not having to drive at 75 mph in a straight for 5 mins is Autumn Ring (any config), Autumn Mini (any config) and London (any config).

Just saying. Good luck.
 
I hope he means Cote D azur. Post up the room name I'll be in as soon as I can.
 
Back