Kart Tuning help

United States
New Hampshire
TerryLabonte44
Need Help for the following

GT Kart Championship in International B Track GT Arena anyone willing to help me gold this one? I was able to get to 2nd and only to the back bumper of the leader I tried both 125 and 125 SPL, and still 2nd does anyone have any settings so the cart wont spin on the hairpins?

Need Help for the following

GT Kart Championship in International B Track GT Arena anyone willing to help me gold this one? I was able to get to 2nd and only to the back bumper of the leader I tried both 125 and 125 SPL, and still 2nd does anyone have any settings so the cart wont spin on the hairpins?
You cannot tune the handling of karts. One thing that helps is to keep some throttle on in the corners. It will induce understeer usually. Not full throttle just part throttle. See if that helps.

try and tune your gears slightly longer than normal because your aim is to over take people as fast as possible so you don't want to run out of gear

You can lower your final drive to improve your top speed, at the cost of acceleration, but frankly your best advice has come from Johnny. I've yet to try these races, so I'm prepared to be laughed at when I find myself bouncing off the armco. You have to apply very measured braking and acceleration and endeavour to make sure both are done with the wheels as straight as possible. As Johnny has already said, maintain a small amount of pressure on the accelerator whilst you're in the corner and gradually increase as you pass the apex to exit. Likewise, when entering, gradually apply pressure to the brakes, you cannot afford to be stomping on either pedal/button. Finally, stay well away from the curbs, if you lift a wheel whilst on the accelerator or brake, you will spin...

{Cy}

Smooth is the key with karts. Lots of patience, very little braking, modulated throttle & steering control and gold is relatively easy. Good control and proper line are rewarded. I also believe the AI's have differing personalities with a re-load, vs a re-start, at least in some venues.

It took me 3 tries on the first race & 1 go at the rest.

Back