karting 125 help international B arena race #3

  • Thread starter Thread starter dwight42
  • 11 comments
  • 834 views
Messages
122
I know I can get all the stars for international B. Cept this arena karting race has me head banging madly. Can I get help here? This is the 1 race I just cant seem to gold. The 1 missing star for the lambo diablo gt2. What gear setting have you won gold with? any ballast? final gear? Some help hear with gear settings and possible ballast.
 
A bit of balast to get 50:50 weight. Just one step up from the shortest gearing.
 
Shortest gears/lowest top speed, 5lb rear ballast. Cake.
 
Shortest gears/lowest top speed, 5lb rear ballast. Cake.

This worked good for race 1 however race 3 I get rammed on straight. Good to hear it worked for you thanks.
 
A bit of balast to get 50:50 weight. Just one step up from the shortest gearing.

Thanks do you mean the gear final gear or both? Thanks for the ballest tip for all the tips. Just clarify one step from the shortest gear final gear or both?
 
Thanks all how bought steering sensitivity I forgot that detail.
Shortest gears/lowest top speed, 5lb rear ballast. Cake.

have you seen IP man? very good if not great martial arts movie. Just wondered bc of your pic if you are into martial arts movies? I like the pic I like those classic bruce lee movies.
 
This worked good for race 1 however race 3 I get rammed on straight. Good to hear it worked for you thanks.
I only used this for the last arena race...if we're even talking about the same race. Other races I increased top speed for the straights.
have you seen IP man? very good if not great martial arts movie. Just wondered bc of your pic if you are into martial arts movies? I like the pic I like those classic bruce lee movies.
Everyone loves bruce lee.
The picture and caption are just funny.
 
All GOLD now in IB 125 karting as of 3/5/2014 6:45p.m. aprox mst. I did not do the settings exsactly as posted above. However 5kg ballast +50 worked nicely. I Took the lead in the final left turn I think on lap 7!:) The lap I am sure of I kept as kool as I could to hold my lead for 1+ whole lap:) victory by 0.767. weight distribution 43:57 worked for me. I don't see how some of you do it with 50:50 but whatever works for you is my book. You have to be a better kart driver with that setting but that's me. Final gear 4.800 hope that helps someone and the weight distribution the 5kg ballast rear. I did use low gear thanks:)
 
I only used this for the last arena race...if we're even talking about the same race. Other races I increased top speed for the straights.

Everyone loves bruce lee.
The picture and caption are just funny.

yeah me to geared up for silverton. Also I think you might like IP man aka master IP.
 
Back