Karting Endurance Race | Interest Check

• Thread starter danjee
  • 19 comments
United States
California
Clivus11
Would anyone here be interested in a lengthy kart race? If I can get sufficient interest, I'll organize and host a one-time karting endurance race. I'll go ahead and outline my vision:

- Circuito de Madrid / Reverse
- 30-40 laps
- Kart 125s and 125 SPLs
- Teams of two? (maybe)
- Ideally 16 participants
- Fuel and tire consumption ON
- Pitting
- No mics
- Prizes

Event date/time will be worked out later. Will probably be scheduled to accommodate both the East and West coasts, and will most likely be on a weekend. Remember, anybody is allowed to join!

The details might look sketchy here and now, but I have actually been planning out this event for some time now and have every issue outlined.

I'm great at organizing and all I need are participants to make this happen.

--

Don't say, "Sign me up!" or anything; if you have interest, express it here.

Also, if you think you'd like to join but don't want to until things start to come together more, I can PM when/if the event page goes up. Let me know here if you want that.

I know there are enthusiastic karters out there—let's band together and do this thing!

Thanks for looking!

:cheers:

--

UPDATE 3/18/12

List of those who have expressed interest:

jammy21
Wardez
bdubclub
m8h3r
OwensRacing
Geisterfahrer
haitch40
seslab
Toyinster

Hang tight for now—you will hear from me again!

Last edited:
Karts storming around Madrid would be awesome. I'd be interested if it's just a spot race.

Hope you get more takers, I'll keep an eye on the thread.

I'd be up for a karting endurance. Could be a fun experience. PM me when the official thread goes up and ill be sure to sign up 👍

I was searching the Racing Kart League, so i found this thread
The race tracks in RKL are not my thing, its like NASCAR racing, so i was looking for more Kart races and i have seen this one.

Wow, hello everybody. I'm sorry if you feel neglected; after not getting any interest within a certain time, I sort of gave up on the idea. I really had no idea there was so much interest being expressed right under my nose (I deleted my subscription to this thread after a while).

With that, maybe this can still happen. I had everything planned out, so once I get enough people it should be smooth sailing. Check the OP for list of all who have expressed interest. I'll see what I can do to get something together; your enthusiasm is rejuvenating.

Thanks everybody!

Im interested too,
Depending on time in Europe, races will take place.
Will it b a single event on 1 trk or more like a series, a sort of endurance championship?

I'm interested still.

Also not sure what tracks your after. I've got a left handed 3/8 mile oval. Flat incredible with the karts. Long race here would be fun. Like a mini 500. LoL

Anyway. Following the thread.

I'm interested still.

Also not sure what tracks your after. I've got a left handed 3/8 mile oval. Flat incredible with the karts. Long race here would be fun. Like a mini 500. LoL

Anyway. Following the thread.
Well, it's a one-time thing and I already have a good track picked out. I appreciate the offer though. :)

If you turned this into a series I would be really intrested I am intrested in the race though

Back