Karting Fans I've made a track for you!

  • Thread starter Thread starter nttdemented
  • 7 comments
  • 1,453 views
Messages
49
I've got something that I created with the Course Maker specifically for Karting fans. A long, twisting and complex Kart course that is VERY challenging! I've been having a blast trying to do it faster and racing the AI which after a few laps got really good at it!

Add me up, PSN name: "nttdemented" and check my courses list for "Mutter Drehen Kartbahn". Enjoy and please leave some feedback!

My current best time is a 2:07.292 and it still isn't a very perfect lap.

:gtpflag::cool:
 
No, it's not in the wrong forum. There simply hasn't been any interest from the community as yet.

In future, please refrain from bumping threads (particularly if they've only been open for six hours). If you continue to do so, moderator action is likely.
 
Sounds good I'll add.
On a side note today me and some friends did karting on the ring in pitch black lol, the karts don't have lights so we just turned the driving line on and it's ALL you can see, funniest race of GT life :P
My eyes hurt after though it was so trippy! XD
 
added you mate. will try n have a go at this track asap
 
I have a replay recorded of me doing my best time on it. I'll do a search to see how to post it. A few people have added me up on PSN though. Hope you guys are enjoying it!
 
Sounds good I'll add.
On a side note today me and some friends did karting on the ring in pitch black lol, the karts don't have lights so we just turned the driving line on and it's ALL you can see, funniest race of GT life :P
My eyes hurt after though it was so trippy! XD

LOL. I thought I was the only idiot that took a kart onto the 'ring. The last mile or two before carousel... OMG bumpy.
 
Back