Karting Online/Leagues?

Messages
10
United States
Wisconsin
Messages
Sean_Money07
Hey there guys, my friend who recently started up gt5 has been curious as to what he can do with the competition karts online, as he was once in pro-am karting leagues and offline only offers so much here. As a result, I was curious as to what may be available online or at certain times of the week for karts, as a recent search online has pulled up nothing yet.
 
Well from what I can tell the most he could do online is join a private league or host his own online lobby with karts only.

Every weekend or so a couple of buddies and I have a little karting tourney and those get pretty intense.

Going 100 round the ring is pretty darn fun considering a bug smacking against you could send you off course (so to speak) :P
 
Search through this thread. I know there was a few Karting series' that were going on.
 
Back