Katodromo de Interlagos

• Thread starter Amac500
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
Alex_Mac_
This is the go-kart track at the start of the GT6 opening video and is the track Ayrton Senna first raced go-karts on.

tracado-interlagos.jpg

gt6intro2.png

gt6intro1.png

I doubt this will be for free for various reasons that are off-topic, but there's already a lot of kart-only tracks in the game, one more would be a waste of resources.

I doubt this will be for free for various reasons that are off-topic, but there's already a lot of kart-only tracks in the game, one more would be a waste of resources.
Here are all of the kart-only tracks in GT6 (which you can also drive cars on if you want to)
Kart Space I & II
...that's it :odd:

You're not just counting every short track in the game are you? Because Matterhorn short, Stowe, GT Arena, London etc. are not really kart-only.

Here are all of the kart-only tracks in GT6 (which you can also drive cars on if you want to)
Kart Space I & II
...that's it :odd:

You're not just counting every short track in the game are you? Because Matterhorn short, Stowe, GT Arena, London etc. are not really kart-only.

2 is still plenty and yeah, I forgot it was only those 2. Still, I don't see many people playing with karts.

2 is still plenty and yeah, I forgot it was only those 2. Still, I don't see many people playing with karts.
Whenever I'm online a see a couple karting rooms up. I think GT Arena and the Kart Space tracks are the only 2 real locations for it. And PD obviously likes go-karts, because they seem to tack a new kart on all the time with major updates. I was always a bit surprised they didn't scan kart tracks when they got the big venues, but that's irrelevant. Yeah I think it needs a 3rd location, and we got indoor and the arena so I think a real outdoor one is called for. And I mean it is at the start of the game intro. After this though, they better start doing rally tracks some better....

Back