• Thread starter JohnBM01
  • 0 comments

JohnBM01

20 years!
Premium
United States
Houston, Texas, USA
JMarine25
I'm opening this thread for discussion of the new Kawasaki ZX-14. Any of you willing to chat about this awesome motorcycle?

The Kawasaki ZX-14 is the latest high-powered offering. The Speed Channel show, "Super Bikes!" featured the ZX-14 in one episode in which host Jason Britton was trying to nail some good passes on this bike. He couldn't hit anything below a 0:10.25 pass early in one episode.

The style of the Kawasaki ZX-14 is pretty sharp. I usually like the smooth curves of the old ZX-10. The style is bold on this bike. My kind of style with designs is more along "a devil in an angel's guise." This means cars with soft and stylish lines, but a machine with devilish performance. This bike has been compared to the almighty Suzuki Hayabusa in some one-on-one comparisons (I don't like using "comparo." I almost think "Camaro" when I see "comparo"). Some say this is the Hayabusa's best competition in a while. If that's true about a motorcycle like the ZX-14, then it HAS to be a good bike.

What do you all make of the Kawasaki ZX-14? By the way, here is what MotorcycleUSA had to say about the bike with 8-time NHRA pro stock bike champ, Rickey Gadson, showing people how to drag race this bike.

I love the sound of the ZX-14 after watching this YouTube video.

Back