Kaz Gesturing for the Motion Controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter tlongman
  • 9 comments
  • 1,702 views
Messages
125
Messages
cvl827
I fully expect this to get locked but I can't find this anywhere. Someone a while back posted a funny animated image of Kaz gesturing to describe the playstation motion controller and I would like to post it on my blog. Anyone know where I can find this?
 
I know what you're talking about....
I saw it on Neogaf, or some X360 fanboy forum :lol:

In the meantime have fun with this:
Kazunori Yamauchi learning avanced physics
v7ckeb.gif




EDIT: I've found it (it's not cool and I don't know if I can post it so I'm sending it to you via pm)
 
Last edited:
Thanks so much! I honestly never would have found that, especially if it was posted on neogaf. Thanks again! :)
 
Ohhh i really wanna know what it looks like... If you get this before it gets locked any chance you could message it to me aswell if you got a spear minute :)
 
Hmm. I'm starting to wonder what it is exactly that Kaz wants to "emulate" in GT5.
 
Kaz see allways high.

Better faster stronger.
 
got to agree motion controls do look a little unusal unless sony intends to release a wheel like mario kart.
 
I think KAZ did mention that MOVE is a great idea but it seems like he does not want it in GT5, so I do not worry, even SONY would agree. Also they do not want that everyone buys a MOVE instead a WHEEL simulator to play GT5. Its a sim in the end, PD knows a lot of people buy that game because of that factor.
 
Last edited:
Back